Google Ads on Hacktube Pages.

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Qjimbo, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

You may have noticed the Google Ads on the hack pages on Hacktube, and I'm really making this news post because I want to clarify that this isn't a money grabbing campaign. I personally am not profiting from members' hacks.

This money is going into an "SSRG fund", the goal primarily is to fund the programming of an improved flash-based emulator, hopefully with MegaCD and (maybe) 32X support.

So please occasionally give these ads a click, as it will really help improve the site and services we offer.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2008
  2. JcFerggy

JcFerggy Well-Known Member Member

I know that this is not the right place to say this, but would it be possible to have a link to hack tube at the top of the forum page to go along with the Home and IRC stuff? It is abit of a hassle getting to it from the forum.

3. Tweaker

Tweaker OI! MIRON! Member

Because clicking "Home" and then "Hacktube" is so much hassle.

Anyway, this doesn't really affect me at all since I use Adblock Plus. Dunno if you still get money from that, but oh well. =P

4. JcFerggy

JcFerggy Well-Known Member Member

Maybe for you, but I timed how long it took for me to load from the forum to the Hacktube main page, and it took slightly longer than a minute (Without having anything else loading).

5. Centurey

Centurey Well-Known Member Member

...Why not just bookmark the page?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.