MasterSystem and GameGear support on Hacktube

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Qjimbo, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

I have just finished adding MasterSystem and GameGear support to Hacktube using the awesome JavaGear emulator! I have also added the ability for users to choose the size of the emulator, the default now being 1x. The size is stored in a cookie so when you choose another ROM, it will remember your settings.

There is also a 2xSAI mode, where graphics are filtered through SAI. This has always been present in the emulator, I just never got around to using it... until now!

A variety of SMS ROMs have been added to the Clean ROMs section on Hacktube.

p.s. Apologizes for the broken hacktube uploading, this has now been fixed. I will soon improve the uploader that when there is an error, everything that has been filled in is not lost.

p.s.ii: The controls for the SMS emulator are the cursor keys, and Z and X.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
  2. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

Thanks for getting hacktube to play MasterSystem and GameGear roms. Just one question how to you get the SMS rom to play all that comes up is press FIRE to start and press MENU to setup. and if I press 0 or 9 I get a lot of thinks to select but I can't select anything. Please help.

3. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

Sorry I haven't made the new overlay yet. The controls are Z and X.

4. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

Ok, thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.