Sonic 1 Side Story

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by randomselect, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. randomselect

randomselect Newcomer Member

Whew, I have no posts here. Lets change that. Showroom is closed so I'll stick this here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK everyone. I feel I should finally release my hack in one form or another right now. I've been working on this in my spare time(which is getting slimmer)and I don't have as much progress as I had hoped I would have but that isn't the case. Due to me being a beginner in this still, I categorize this as a layout hack because, that is basically what it is. I've changed the palettes as well.

I'm reading about and trying to learn more about ASM and Music Hacking all the time. I am understanding the SMPS format and hope to put real music imports in the future. I already have some generic ones but those were put there because I enjoyed it. Art is another thing I am going for but I am horrible artistically. New art is something I definitely want to implement but there are other things to be done first.

The reason I am releasing this in its present form is because I need some feedback before I continue with my layouts. So I call upon the SSRG:)P) goers to assist me in this. Hope you try it!

Down to business....

Screens:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And....Download

2. clarisonic1

clarisonic1 Well-Known Member Member

It looks pretty decent so far. Keep improving and I'm sure it will be a very good hack someday.

3. JustANewbie

JustANewbie Well-Known Member Member

Your palletes are very good. Maybe lava is too pink...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.