Introducing: Pro Users

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Selbi, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Some of you probably already noticed the addition of a new user group called "Pro Users". Even though the name speaks for itself, I feel an explanation is required:

Any members who have contributed greatly to SSRG or have shown to be very trustful and kind in general will be entered into this group.

Not sure why you haven't been entered into the group and want to know why?

Post count has nothing to do with this group. Just because you are active and post a lot, that doesn't necessarily mean you will get into the group. Your posts have to be well written, on topic and constructive before you will even be considered for this group.

Contribution can come in many forms. You could either contribute by writing quality guides, by offering continuous help with people's hacking difficulties (thus demonstrating your hacking ability), from previously being a Staff member (of course, this one is at Staff discretion) or by setting a standard in the hacking community, either with an impressive hack or tool. If you feel that you have something, feel free to show it off. It may not be enough to get you into the group, but we'd still love to see it anyway.

Finally, trust is a very big issue. If the staff feel that you are not 100% trustworthy, then you will have no chance at being in this group. The group will have access to some exclusive info and maybe even some early betas and we won't tolerate people who leak these.

This group was intended to show that SSRG doesn't only contain bad palette hacks and bad art edits, although we do welcome beginners, but that there is also a good side to it. It's also to encourage newcomers or even more experienced members to share an active role in creating a flourishing community of shared interests, while also engaging in a relaxed and friendly environment.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  2. MicroChirp

MicroChirp Wow, I was so stupid a few years ago... Member

I saw this group, seems good for some real professionals.

3. MegaGWolf

MegaGWolf Unofficial Official Hack Showcaser Member

Yes, now I know I have your trust, little do you know! I've planted 10 TONS OF TNT UNDER THE WEBSITE AND IT WILL BLOW IN...

Ok but really seems like a cool idea, even though I don't find myself worthy of such a cool title :b

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

4. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

In case you forgot about this. :p

5. MegaGWolf

MegaGWolf Unofficial Official Hack Showcaser Member

Oh haha yeah that... uh I forgot? XD

Bah I still don't think my silly videos are worthy but thats cause I am my own worst enemy.

6. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

Ah so thats what they are. So its basically people who put their foot out, helping the forums by posting, helping and what not. Heck I should really pull my foot out. Well its a nice feature, and I think I know why i'm not on it lol.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
  7. Striker

Striker IT Geek Member

Yeah I just noticed it on mine after making a post.

Thank you. :p

8. TmEE

TmEE Mélodie is powerful ! Member

So that is what the title means. I don't visit this place enough...

9. Tongara

Tongara Well-Known Member Exiled

I'm too Hipster to be "Pro". That is way too mainstream.

10. The Bossman

The Bossman Newcomer Exiled

Not so hipster as it would seem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.