Title Screen Emblem Editing Help!

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by SuperSonicX, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperSonicX

SuperSonicX Newcomer In Limbo

I don't know how to edit the title screen to change the copyright and the "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG"(not the header) text. I wanted to change it to "©2011 SSX" and "SONIC REVOLUTION". How can I load and edit them? I can't find the right mappings and/or pattern cues. If anybody needs to know what disassemply I am using it is the Hivebrain 2005.

2. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Both the copyright and emblem text art can be located in the file artnem\titlefor.bin.

The copyright text can be simply replaced by locating the art with SonMapEd and replace it.

The font art, however, is much harder to modify and will require a lot of patience. You can try to import the art you want over the current one, using SonMapEd again, then using PlaneED to fix the mappings.

3. SuperSonicX

SuperSonicX Newcomer In Limbo

Thanks a lot! Im going to do that right now.

4. ProfessorRenderer

ProfessorRenderer Certified Bear Scientist Member

I had that same problem with the mapping number for the title screen. Any help for it? :(

5. Hwd405

Hwd405 Newcomer In Limbo

Oh dear. Only 3 posts in and you're already bumping topics? Try making your own topic. It will get more attention, and it won't be 'bumping'.

6. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Oh dear. Only 16 posts in and you're already doing backseat modding? Try leaving the job to the staff team. It will get you more serious, and it won't make you look like a 'fool'.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2011
  7. Hwd405

Hwd405 Newcomer In Limbo

Oh dear. Already at 17 posts and I didn't see that coming? I should try to think more before I post. It will make me look less of a 'fool', and it would mean I won't have to go through a bunch of posts quoting and repeating a similar text format each time.

Wait, did I just insult myself? I really should think before I post. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.