SSRG Splash Screen

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by MarkeyJester, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorRenderer

ProfessorRenderer Certified Bear Scientist Member

As far as I see it, no. What level is your hacking at? I'm only asking this because this splash screen, of course, SSRG's own splash screen, and it is too advanced for you do create your own variant. 

2. Guest

As far as I see it, no. What level is your hacking at? I'm only asking this because this splash screen, of course, SSRG's own splash screen, and it is too advanced for you do create your own variant. 

well technically the code belongs to markeyjester as he was the one who made this. if anything about editing this, you should probably ask him for permission first. (and coding being to advanced does't mean that you can't still try just from some theory of some hacking level BS.)

3. ProfessorRenderer

ProfessorRenderer Certified Bear Scientist Member

well technically the code belongs to markeyjester as he was the one who made this. if anything about editing this, you should probably ask him for permission first. (and coding being to advanced does't mean that you can't still try just from some theory of some hacking level BS.)

Oh. Well, thanks for correcting me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.