The "Noob" Question?

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by ArcaniaCQ, Sep 30, 2016.

1. ArcaniaCQ

ArcaniaCQ Well-Known Member Member

I got enough information given to me and find no further point to discuss this.

DanielHall and MarkeyJester like this.
  2. Ashuro

Ashuro Anti-Cosmic Metal Of Death Member

I'm quoted in this thread, i don't know why, i have read some posts, and all I can say after
    some understanding... For my case is: I want to change and i will change.
    Sorry if my english is bad.

Pacca, LordXernom and AbyssalLeopard like this.
  3. LordXernom

LordXernom Well-Known Member Member

Goodluck in working on your attitude Ashuro. For me you're a hacker with a potential and it would be a waste if you'll disappear. You're having my support. ;)

Ashuro likes this.
  4. Misinko

Misinko Oh SHIT it's the Biolizard! Member

You were quoted as an example of what not to do to newbies.

Ashuro likes this.
  5. ArcaniaCQ

OK I am back to discuss this topic. And please don't go back in with this. But because of the SAGE Website not working we actually made the situation worse. IMHO we need to be constructive without making ourselves look like a total ass. That's what I have seen so many times. As for the Retro Discord that was not the case. I will make a post later reflecting on just that with a log. Without usernames ofc.

6. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

To be honest, people have put forward genuine criticism, only to be met with shouts of "shut up troll", so in all honestly I don't think anyone here has made the situation worse. It seems to be the ignorance of the SAGE staff that is causing the issue, because they're refusing to address genuine issues.

Soldaten, Devon, Misinko and 2 others like this.
  7. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

I just got fed up with the idiocy so I threw in some fuel into the fire. It was fun, no regrets. Also no harm done since all of them are bunch of dicks anyway.

breakthetargets and Soldaten like this.
  8. ArcaniaCQ

No it wasn't. Not completely. The thing is... Natsumi didn't post the criticism in the best way possible to skip this fire. Which made them say that she was a troll. That's what I hint at. And I don't care how much you will say otherwise. I do have proof. However I felt that the drama on Retro's discord was not needed at all. On both ends really.

9. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

To be honest, I don't really care for any kind of proof, because all I'm seeing here is bringing another sites drama to these forums, and I'm not seeing a purpose for it at all. I couldn't care less what goes on at SAGE, or on the Retro Discord for that matter. What goes on there is for their staff to deal with, and I really don't care to hear about it.

10. ArcaniaCQ

I am just gonna go with that you don't really care. But I only had this as an example how not to do.

11. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

I don't think many people will take it from you on what not to do, nor really care about how Retro see us.

breakthetargets likes this.