Trouble about a rule...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by Ashuro, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Ashuro

Ashuro Anti-Cosmic Metal Of Death Member

Sorry, i don't know if i'm in the right place to asking my issue.

In the rules, the 3rd says: "NO fan character or re-coloured shit." My avatar is my well-known Ashuro the badger, a fan character made by me. I completely forgot that rule, but nobody asked me to change my avatar.

And another rule: just below, the "POST CONTENT" rule:
    I'm french, everybody here know about it, i have a very bad english and i use Google Translate to speak here.
    It's not a place for me, so?

2. Clownacy

Clownacy Retired Staff lolololo Member

I don't know if irony is the right word to describe you posting this in the wrong subforum. Moved.

3. Ashuro

It's not irony, my question is very serious, Clownacy.

4. Clownacy

You posting about rules while breaking a rule by posting in the wrong subforum is ironic to me.

As for your question, I've been too caught up in all the other questionable stuff you've been doing to notice.

Soldaten likes this.
  5. Ashuro

This is why i say "Sorry, i don't know if i'm in the right place to asking my issue."

Clownacy, i don't know what you want to tell me, but if you want to banish me or anything, then, do it. I'm sick of this psychological harassment. All I say, all I ask, all I'm doing here is considered as an insult, and when i want to say what i'm thinking about it, then: "Lol, you're rude dude".
    I'm very SICK.

6. Clownacy

What I want to tell you is I didn't notice you were breaking a rule. Now I'm waiting for the more experienced Staff to come in and give their reason.

7. TheInvisibleSun

TheInvisibleSun Visible Member

Why didn't you just say that in the first place?

Ashuro likes this.
  8. Clownacy

Because I didn't have an answer yet, but knew the thread needed moving.

9. Misinko

Misinko Oh SHIT it's the Biolizard! Member

Dude, if none of the staff have pointed out either flaw to you via PM, then they clearly don't care about what you're doing. Why even bring it up? Why draw attention to the issue? You could've saved yourself a lot of time and hassle if you had just let the issue lay until the possible scenario of a staffer telling you to change said things arose.

Pacca likes this.
  10. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus The Railgun Member

Academy City
    Because he was trying to be tact and also trying to infuse a bit of humor into the situation. We're all humans here, remember. We all fuck up plenty. Look, the fancharacter and recolor rule was put in place because of the billion and one recolored characters that were rolling in a few years ago. Was similar to tacking on numbers onto the end of a username. The moratoriums imposed had their intended effect, and now they're kinda just side notes that aren't so stringently enforced. The rules have been in need of a major rewrite for awhile, but suffice to say, if none of the admins have yelled at you for your name, you're pretty fine at this point.

Pacca, MarkeyJester, Devon and 6 others like this.
  11. Ashuro

Dude, since i have finished my hack and post it for the SHC, I have no time to lose.
    Okay, thank you very much for this clear answer. You can trash this thread.