Project Waffle

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Unlimited Trees, May 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unlimited Trees

Unlimited Trees Banned for being a fucking cockwomble Exiled

Hello everybody. Today is my birthday. And, as promised, I'm ready to show you kids the project I've been teasing for the last few months.

So, here it is:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is Project Waffle. There actually is a name for this, I just wanted to keep it sekret for now. Anyways, this is going to be a satirical Sonic clone, which makes fun of other Sonic clones as well as games in general.

The goal of the game is going to be that you're in an open world level, and you have to go looking around for items and boss rooms. The levels are going to be huge, have tons of unique areas, and will have a lot of gimmick throughout the level.

The demo used for the video is merely just a presentation demo made to show off how the gameplay will be like. The level design is merely placeholder stuff, various art might be changed or removed, and sounds might be replaced and music is just placeholder. The build was made in Construct 2, but the project will later be moved to Teal, once it comes out.

That's all I can say for now. This game won't be finished until a long time, so I'm not gonna spoil too much. I will post something new next May 9.

Credits:
    Main Artist/Project Leader: Unlimited Trees
    Misc. Artist+Trailer Guy: LooneyDude
    Some sound effects: VAdaPEGA

Placeholder music taken from various games.

Special Thanks to Xeal for doing nothing other than seeing an early version of the art and Mister for doing nothing but drawing an image of the main character but thicc.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    HackGame, NiphFM, Crimson Neo and 9 others like this.
  2. VAdaPEGA

VAdaPEGA whom belongs the red cat, complaints appreciated Member

I like how that trailer credits me even though none of my sounds can be heard in it.

3. ArcaniaCQ

ArcaniaCQ Well-Known Member Member

I think this look outstanding. Cannot wait to play it.

astroblema likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.