Problems with SonMapEd and the Git Disassembly

Discussion in 'Discussion & Q&A' started by Saruto, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saruto

Saruto Newcomer Trialist

I'm extremely new to ROM Hacking generally, and I seem to be having issues getting SonMapEd to do the right things with the latest Sonic 1 Git disassembly.

I got the symbols undefined error:
    Code:
    SN 68k version 2.53

C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\81 CONTINUE SCREEN SONIC.ASM(22) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\81 CONTINUE SCREEN SONIC.ASM(54) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\SONIC.ASM(6700) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk13' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk14' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk15' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk16' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk11' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(38) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk12' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(40) : Error : Symbol 'fr_run11' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(40) : Error : Symbol 'fr_run12' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(40) : Error : Symbol 'fr_run13' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(40) : Error : Symbol 'fr_run14' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(42) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(42) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(42) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(42) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(42) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(44) : Error : Symbol 'fr_roll5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(46) : Error : Symbol 'fr_push1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(46) : Error : Symbol 'fr_push2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(46) : Error : Symbol 'fr_push3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(46) : Error : Symbol 'fr_push4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(48) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stand' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(48) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stand' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stand' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stand' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_wait2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_wait1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_wait1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_wait2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(49) : Error : Symbol 'fr_wait3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(51) : Error : Symbol 'fr_balance1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(51) : Error : Symbol 'fr_balance2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(53) : Error : Symbol 'fr_lookup' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(55) : Error : Symbol 'fr_duck' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(57) : Error : Symbol 'fr_warp1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(59) : Error : Symbol 'fr_warp2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(61) : Error : Symbol 'fr_warp3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(63) : Error : Symbol 'fr_warp4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(65) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stop1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(65) : Error : Symbol 'fr_stop2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(67) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(67) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(69) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(69) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(69) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(69) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(69) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float6' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(71) : Error : Symbol 'fr_spring' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(73) : Error : Symbol 'fr_hang1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(73) : Error : Symbol 'fr_hang2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(75) : Error : Symbol 'fr_leap1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(75) : Error : Symbol 'fr_leap1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(77) : Error : Symbol 'fr_leap1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(77) : Error : Symbol 'fr_leap2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(79) : Error : Symbol 'fr_surf' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(81) : Error : Symbol 'fr_getair' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(81) : Error : Symbol 'fr_getair' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(81) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk15' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(81) : Error : Symbol 'fr_walk16' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(83) : Error : Symbol 'fr_burnt' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(85) : Error : Symbol 'fr_drown' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(87) : Error : Symbol 'fr_death' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_shrink1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_shrink2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_shrink3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_shrink4' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_shrink5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(89) : Error : Symbol 'fr_null' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(91) : Error : Symbol 'fr_injury' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(94) : Error : Symbol 'fr_injury' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(94) : Error : Symbol 'fr_waterslide' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(96) : Error : Symbol 'fr_null' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(98) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(98) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float2' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(98) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float5' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(98) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float3' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(98) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float6' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_ANIM\SONIC.ASM(100) : Error : Symbol 'fr_float1' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\SONIC LOADGFX.ASM(15) : Error : Symbol 'sonicdynplc' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\SUB REACTTOITEM.ASM(17) : Error : Symbol 'fr_duck' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\09 SONIC IN SPECIAL STAGE.ASM(28) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\DEBUGMODE.ASM(183) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined
    C:\USERS\ETHAN\DESKTOP\GAME AND PROGRAM FILES\ROMS\GENESIS\S1DISASM-MASTER\_INCOBJ\DEBUGMODE.ASM(195) : Error : Symbol 'map_sonic' not defined

Assembly completed.
    100 error(s) from 52749 lines in 0.30 seconds

And upon a quick Google search I discovered this thread. What I gathered from this (please correct me if I'm wrong) is that SonMapEd uses labels that are different from the ones in the current Git disassembly, meaning that, when you overwrite the code in the new disassembly, it gives the above error, because the labels are undefined.

It seems like a pretty easy fix, but I'm running into an additional problem that I can't seem to find a solution for.

So far, I've just been using the stand frame to test all this, so I'll only show you the code for the stand frame.

After I fixed the label issue, and the it finally built the file, I booted up the emulator and got:
    upload_2017-7-4_15-16-37.png

A work of art that's made up of little bits and pieces of the sprite that's supposed to replace Sonic.

I might add that, upon moving, the sprite changes to:
    upload_2017-7-4_15-17-50.png

However, I doubt that this is significant.

I assume that the problem is with the DPLCs, but I could very well be wrong.

This is how SonMapEd loads the code for the standing animation in Sonic's DPLC file:
    Code:
    RBD_Frame1: dc.b  $3
        dc.b  $25, $9
        dc.b  $25, $9
        dc.b  $5, $18
    And this is how I modified the code in the Git file:
    Code:
    SonPLC_Stand:    dc.b 3, $25, $9, $25, $9, $5, $18
    I also attempted this:
    Code:
    SonPLC_Stand:    dc.b  $3
        dc.b  $25, $9
        dc.b  $25, $9
        dc.b  $5, 18
    I thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

(EDIT)
    Oh, one more thing that may or may not be significant.

I'm also seeing that hidden Japanese on this screen for some reason:
    upload_2017-7-4_15-29-5.png

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  2. Pineapple Arse

Pineapple Arse I ironically hate cold temperatures. Member

Hmm...what format did you save sonics files in? And what dissam are you using? As for the hidden Japanese credits, they are always there, and most pallet swaps on the sega logo shows the credits.

3. Saruto

Saruto Newcomer Trialist

Okay, so Sonic's files are saved in the ".asm" file format, as it is with all of the uncompressed mapping files in the Sonic 1 disassembly found here on Sonic Retro. Thanks for the info on the credits, I was a little confused as to why they were showing up.

4. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

Well the sad truth is, the Github disassembly does not build properly if you edit Sonic mapping's at all (or ever save the file even if you edit like art or something), which is a big problem because you have to either 1: Edit by hand, 2: manually fix the lables EVERY SINGLE TIME, 3: Use Hivebrain 2005 disassembly (which does not have this problem at all). I would 100% of the time choose Hivebrain 2005 because its a better disassembly anyway but some people have their preferences, so they'd convince you to choose 1 or 2 for any number of reasons.

nineko likes this.
  5. Saruto

Saruto Newcomer Trialist

In that case, I'm gonna go ahead and download the Hivebrain disassembly. Thank you!

6. MainMemory

MainMemory Well-Known Member Member

There is a relatively simple fix for it: replace the animation file with the version that doesn't use frame IDs, and move the Map_Sonic label to the line in the main asm file that includes the mapping file.

It's still a stupid design decision though.

7. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member Member

Or use Flex instead of SonMapEd, it actually retains the frame labels.

AkumaYin likes this.
  8. MainMemory

MainMemory Well-Known Member Member

But it won't retain the frame ID code, so you'll have to move it to somewhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.