Bring Back Tiara: Mission Impossible

Discussion in 'Discussion & Q&A' started by Pyrochrome, Dec 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyrochrome

Pyrochrome Newcomer Trialist

So, I was playing Sonic the Fighters recently and I was saddened by the fact that even though Honey the Cat eventually got her chance to shine in the HD ports, the other scrapped cat character Tiara Boobowski is still wallowing in obscurity. Hopefully modding can change that; I'm working on inserting her into Sonic 1 but until then I thought that it would be nice to see her in a Saturn game, since that's the platform Sonic X-treme was supposed to be released on. Since there's no Saturn port of STF I ended up coming across Fighters Megamix (aka the Super Sega Crossover Fighting Extravaganza) when I noticed something...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/HLuODSM
    Kids Sarah has similar proportions to Tiara, and if one were to replace her model with a custom one it probably wouldn't look too bad. What I'm getting at here is that if someone knew how to replace models files in the game, inserting Tiara could be a possibility. Problem is, I can't find any resources about hacking this game-or really any other Saturn game, for that matter. Does anyone out there know how to extract and insert model files in Saturn games, or is that idea a waste of time and I would have better luck with the arcade version of Sonic the Fighters?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  2. Soldaten

Soldaten The Coilgun Root Admin

Your image tag is broken. Should simply be [​IMG]. [​IMG]

Where that dot is, place your link.

3. AkumaYin

AkumaYin Well-Known Member Exiled

You can't post file paths from your computer. You'll have to upload your images to a sharing service and paste the direct link into the tags.

Pineapple Arse and Soldaten like this.
  4. Pyrochrome

Pyrochrome Newcomer Trialist

I tried doing that with Facebook, and it still won't work.....

5. Soldaten

Soldaten The Coilgun Root Admin

Save the image. Upload it to imgur and follow the method I stated.

6. Pineapple Arse

Pineapple Arse I ironically hate cold temperatures. Member

Try CTRL V with an image copied at the moment. Or have it saved and click upload file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.