Trickster's Outskirsts! (my showroom thread if the name is too nonsensical for you)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Trickster, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Trickster

Trickster Well-Known Member Member

The name above says everything, but let's keep cultic right?

So, here's where I'm gonna post everything I made, and what I'm currently making!
    Expect everything! pixel art, romhacking, some crappy musical stuff, and... edited videos!

Yeah! I'm also a video editor! and with this thread, ALL of my current skills, including the lesser-known ones, is going to be presented for this lovely community I'm proudly a member of! ^u^

Speaking of, considering it has SONIC in its name, maybe the majority of my posts need to be sonic related, but considering things like the ""secret"" Lounge forum, I think I can make some exceptions.

Anyway, hope you'll gonna have a great time being entertained by my productions. <3
    Also I think this post is kinda blank without an image so here's a pic of my bird.
    [​IMG]
    (I'm going to change the random pic of this post for almost every post posted here so be warned about this post!)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
  2. Trickster

Quick as the speed of sound, I already have something!
    Remember AKIRASONIC? That ambitious project that I stupidly thought I would finish it in less than a year? It was supposed to be finished for SHC of this year, as my greastest creation made for 2019.
    And well, it turns out that common sense popped into my head! and as I said earlier in this thread, It was delayed for 2021/2022.

BUT, I still wanted to do something awesome for the end of this glorious 2019! so here's what I'm making now. ^u^
    I'm not gonna spoil everything so yeah, it's just a mysterious screenshot of my Premiere project.

Stay tuned... upload_2019-12-3_9-39-3.png

upload_2019-12-3_9-39-22.png

ProjectFM likes this.
  3. Trickster

Did you know I made these Sonic Mania mashups?

Angel X likes this.