Important! Final word and statement regarding FireRat

Discussion in 'Site News' started by LazloPsylus, Oct 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaWooloo

DeltaWooloo The noob next door Member

Yeah, I'm really sorry about this. My only issue with was with the thing of E.K targeting me and the ones who used to work with him, during 2020. However, the only reason why I mentioned him was due to a situation where there were comments said and then with FireRat tagging along with the situation, which I'll not get into, causing me to report this, to a member of staff and expressing my situations here.

Now while I agree that was a dick move to do and I'm very sorry about it, the things that had been going on, recently, with him has caused me to mention this here. Please don't assume I'm a bad person because I know I'm smart and a great guy to talk to but when situations like this happen, I do need to let it out. At the moment, I'm quite shaky and worried about E.K. trying to haunt me down or something after the Facebook incident. I don't want to be victimized by him or FireRat. I just want to feel happy about myself by showing my work with pride and help others. From here, I do not want this conversation to go forward. If you want to speak to me about the situation, you can speak to me on Discord.

To end this conversation here, I'm sorry to those who were confused and I'm sorry to DJ. Joker27 for the misunderstanding. We are now back to being friends. Please do not attack either one of us.

silvs64 likes this.
  2. Deactivated Account

Deactivated Account Well-Known Member Exiled

Another thing, I ask you please not to bother those who are no longer present in this forum and who are going through a critical moment, do not mention anyone and here no one defends anyone, I only ask you not to look at the others of what they are doing and we must keep moving forward, because here nobody is perfect and it is better to speak up and take control of the situation. I am not aware of anything so I cannot tell you about this problem, just stop naming people and continue with your projects, thanks for your attention and I am being kind and good. Greetings.

3. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

I think we have exhausted the discussion at this point in time, as it has been a few months since the thread was made.

If anyone has anything further they want to add, please PM a member of staff and we will reopen it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.