Actually

Discussion in 'Gallery of Dumbasses' started by Oerg866, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oerg866

Oerg866 Well-Known Member Member

Actually I am concerned over the mental condition of the people responsible for banning me from this place. While actually, I don't really have much business here, the move is actually pretty unfair considering:

* A staffer has made false accusations, bold claims and backed them up with nonsense

* The topic got CLOSED after someone finally raised the same concerns I did.

* Said person did not get banned, or even any sort of warning.

If you're really desperate enough to ban me to shut me up, then you either are butthurt and full of shit or just don't want any criticism at all. In both cases, you're 'Retro as it was a few months ago.

For the record, it has been stated by administration that user input was wanted, and before I left for work, I was NOT banned from here. That means someone *just* got upset. If thats how your administration works, then your administration is complete SHIT.

I've talked to my good friend tristan, and he confirms EVERY SINGLE CONCERN I had was infact TRUE. SSRG as it was just two days ago is DEAD.

Oh and another personal thing Markey, if you think you're too good for me, then fuck off please, but don't claim you didn't have an assy attitude either every time I talked to you.

"i wanted to hear you out" NO YOU DID NOT. You think you have a fucking right to pretend you're in an above position and PERHAPS give me the listen I don't even GIVE A SHIT ABOUT, but believe me you're not.

You literally once said to me "DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE THAT HAS TO BE EXPLAINED HOW TO WRITE A PROGRAM" when it was obvious that you were WRONG. And then you call me SHOWING OFF? For cursing? Yeah, fuck that shit. The original curse wasn't even against you, but that's beside the point.

WHY am I always getting all the hate? Just what the fuck did this forum turn into? Corruptive assholes that hide shit from public and shuts them up afterwards?

You worthless pricks. I'm done.

2. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Administrator

You do realize that there were more people than myself and MarkeyJester being tired of your shit in that thread, or are you still too dense to understand that? There were other staff members considering banning you for your complete arrogance towards people in that thread and generally how you act towards people on this forum.

I have talked to tristanseifert last night to try and address his concerns. Oh and how is SSRG dead? It's been better than it was a few years ago. You ever noticed the improvements we made to this place? It's getting better. Remember the IRC Channel when it was hosted on voice's server? Different than it is nowadays on the servers after that.

I see that your opinion changed when you finally got promoted to a Tech Member.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  3. Oerg866

ANOTHER PERSONAL WORTHLESS JUMPING-TO-CONCLUSIONS COMMENT BY SPANNER??? NOTHING CHANGES!

No you idiot, I changed my opinion when Tweaker left.

And what the fuck is this word ARROGANCE that I keep hearing. This is not arrogance. Tristanseifert's post came totally unwarranted, and contained more of what you could consider arrogance than I did. Now the difference is, you have a personal feeling towards me (for which you all should die in a fire) but not to him, because he does not come of the same past that I do.

It's all that. Don't deny it because you're fucking WORTHLESS if you do.

4. Oerg866

Lack of edit button ftw....

and it's FUCKALL else. You need to get your fucking superficiality out of your ass that whenever I say something is wrong. DON'T SAY IT'S THE WAY I DO IT. You know it's not, you know I am mad like ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE. DON'T GIVE ME NOW YOU'D TREAT OTHERS THE SAME BECAUSE THERE IS OTHER POSTS LIKE THAT RIGHT FUCKING THERE.

It's like this EVERY FUCKING TIME. Anyone else you will acknowledge but if I say ANYTHING BAD or CRITICISE ANYONE I get this shit.

I'm FUCKING TIRED OF IT.

5. Oerg866

Oh yeah and before you reply, I don't want the same tired old crap from the thread. If you have nuff balls, TELL ME what the fuck is going on. Because you know that if any, the official explanations are complete SHIT.

Don't evade what I said, if you reply, reply to the concerns, not my person.

6. Oerg866

Oh right and don't pretend you know what I said. SSRG in the state from two days ago is DEAD how can you be DENSE ENOUGH to misinterpret that the SITE itself is dead? And yes, it's better than years ago, but it's rapidly degrading by letting those fucktards influence the administration.

7. Selbi

Selbi Kickstart My Ass Retired Staff

Hey Oerg, I'm curious: If you think SSRG is full of corrupted prick staffers and died two days ago, why are you still here complaining about it?

8. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Administrator

Let me make this perfectly clear to you, NOBODY influenced the admin except the Staff. This decision was taken to give us a clean break from being overruled by Retro, we wanted the IRC and it's membership to be completely ran by us. If someone needs banning, we want to be able to ban them. If you got Z-lined by Retro for being a dick there for any reason, would you be happy at not being able to get on SSRG either? We were willing to give people a second chance as part of this move, and if they fuck up again, they will be removed from the network, simple as that. Just because we allowed them back in again, that isn't to say that was have thrown all rules out of the window. If enforcing this means I need to be in the IRC every day to police it, so be it, but I would rather be able to trust people to behave in a mature way.

As for the ban, I did not initiate that, although given your outburst in the IRC topic again, I was close to doing it myself. The final straw for me, after giving you the benefit of the doubt, was this:

Frankly, at this point I lost interest in anything you had to say. You seem to be under the impression that you have some control over where the channel should be hosted and how it should be ran, but until you are on the staff here, we make the final calls. I've been in IRC before when people have been talking bullshit, but you just simply ignore them and carry on whatever conversation you're having with someone. I've managed it before easily enough, I'm sure you can. If whatever you're saying is so important that you don't want anyone else to speak while you say it, that's what private chats are for.

The network having problems is something that can be addressed by finding another network, it's not that big a deal and it is currently up for debate, as it always has been. What isn't up for debate is you trying to tell us that only people you approve of should be allowed on the IRC. You've had more second chances around the community than I care to count. Are you saying you didn't deserve any of those? You seem to be under the impression that people won't be kept in line, well unfortunately you're wrong.

New start, new network, fresh chances for all. That's all this is and all it ever has been. If you want to keep up the conspiracy theory that's up to you, but I won't be losing any sleep with a guilty conscience.

9. Oerg866

Okay, then why did you delete all the other criticism? And why did you evade talking about any other points made by both tristan and me? Why do you keep saying the SAME THING over and over?

10. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

I said I was a man of fairness, so I'll hear you out a second time, on the condition that you can be reasoned with.

I don't know what you mean by "delete all the other criticism", if you mean what was in the topic, then it's all still there, unedited, in the trash.

I've spoken to tristan privately, I asked him what his problem was, he confirmed his problem nicely to me, and I answered his queries. I can reason with tristanseifert and can get clear answers from him. His points were not ignored, and he's even joined us in the IRC channel once again.

Your points were ignored, I won't doubt that, there is a reason why though. The reason is because your first point was that we are all a "fucking twatfest", and your second point was working up a conspiracy that our reason for moving the channel wasn't the reason we said, to your credit, our reason for our move wasn't 100% necessary, I'll admit, but it is in fact the truth, that is our reason (unnecessary or not), yet you expressed doubt.

It wasn't until we started confronting you the same courtesy act of being nasty that you then started to express more points, but at that time, you had already agitated us.

This is your last chance now, what problem do you have with the channel being moved? Don't say anything about us, don't say anything about yourself, don't say anything to do with the past of how we've treated each other (that should be unrelated), let's stick to the topic of the IRC channel move.

This will be the last time I will listen.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
  11. StephenUK

Before you accuse me of deleting previous posts, why not get your facts right and check if I actually deleted them. You'll find I didn't, someone else must have done.

The only points I've heard you make are that you don't agree with the people who run Stormbit (some of which I believe were part of the previous incarnation on Badnik) and the other point being that you don't get on with 2 people. Unfortunately, I'm not going to start pissing around just to appease 2 people. If you don't like it, nobody is making you go there, just piss off and leave the others to it. You are not the be all and end all of the community, you get treated the same way as any other member around here does. We don't make special treatment for you, and we never will.

I could also ask why you keep saying the same thing over and over. We've told you our reasons, but you still ask why. Maybe take the time to engage your brain before your typing skills and you may realise that we're not the big nasty men out to ruin your life.

12. Oerg866

I don't know who is running Stormbit, I didn't say anything about these people. I spoke up in the first move which was abandoned, too, so that's one reason why I have a problem with this move.

My problems were:

The only two users that apparently would have benefited from this move are Tongara and Tobin. It has been confirmed (I think?) that these are the users that were at least partial reason for this move. The thing is, there is a large amount of people from badniknet/retro who visit ssrg that don't like them. I have sheer disgust and hate for these people, simply for the almost abusive and psychologically stressing mistreatment Tongara has given me in the past (--note-- I believe that is actually part of why i learned to speak up for the things I believe in) and the personal experience with Tobin in Skype , where he was annoying and spamcalling all the time, and Z-Lined from badniknet because they did actually cause utter distress for the entire network, at least all channels they visited.

Many people don't know him yet though, but anyone with casual experience with him, will cause him to show himself as soon as any controversities are involved.

Moreover, I did not get an answer -- unfortunately -- to the question who recently was Z-Lined that would have caused this issue to spark up, and ,my own personal experience with the network is I only have seen one person repeatedly get Z-Lined in the recent past, and that was Shibby('s 1000 proxies/usernames). I don't think under the current situation, if you don't cause major fuss involving any of the netadmins, you're very safe.

And the experience with Tongara, which was found (at least in bigger part) by tristan in the new channel completely unrelatedly, that he would interrupt chattery, suddenly attack people, make fun of them, etc.for stuff they show or simply being a douche to anyone saying anything he doesn't agree with.

Moreover, I just learned to love the atmosphere the old #SSRG used to project. It seems somewhat gone now.

Regards

13. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

That's better, that's what we wanted to hear, that should have been your first post you know, if you had said that to begin with, we wouldn't be in this situation now.

I would like to point out that Tobin gave SeanieB grief in the channel, and had been removed from the channel (yesterday and perminantly to my knowledge) because of it, as for Tongara, you are right, that is how he acts, it's how he treated me when we first met in a channel once, but we did say that everyone is to be given a fresh start, and so far (since the move) he hasn't done anything majorly wrong, hence, is allowed to stay.

To confirm with you, no, these guys weren't the main reason for the move, at all, do you have any idea how many PM's I recieve on a monthly basis by idiotic members here complaining that they can't get onto the network? It's the kind of thing that can get on your nerves. Now I don't expect you to believe this, you have already expressed doubt, but I guess there's no way I can prove it to you.

If it were up to me, after having heard you out, I would let you back in on the condition that you spend a week suspension for causing such a hassle, that would be my deal, however, I regret to inform you that I don't decide who leaves or who stays, it is the admins you have to convince.

That is to say if you want to come back that is. Good luck.

14. Oerg866

Hi,

now that is useful background (which I did not previously know about), so that's cool I guess.

15. StephenUK

Now that is all it took, just a bit of common courtesy and a detailed explanation is all it takes and all this could have been avoided. I'm willing to give you another chance and will even overlook the suspension if 3 things occur:

1. I get at least one other member of Staff / Admin backing myself and Markey up.

2. I get a promise from yourself that next time you have any issues, you conduct yourself in a more reasonable manner.

3. You understand that the next time anything like this occurs, we will not be so lenient. I will enforce warning points on yourself, to be removed after 3 months. If in that 3 months you have caused no problems, then I will remove them all. Call it a probationary period if you will.

If you acknowledge the last 2 points, I will get staff opinions on the first point. I can't say fairer than that.

16. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Administrator

Just saying that this three month probationary period is fine by me.

17. Oerg866

I have read and acknowledged the terms of this agreement.

Thank you.

18. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Administrator

I'm happy with the terms proposed by Stephen, and seeing as your're happy to agree with them, then you can be moved out of the Exile group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.