Really. What the hell?

Discussion in 'Gallery of Dumbasses' started by Oerg866, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oerg866

Oerg866 Well-Known Member Member

I have not one, but TWO major gripes here.

First off, look what enormous amount of immense faggotry Selbi had to come up with until you banned him. Look at what I did soo bad that I got banned for it.

I posted 3 links that got deleted a few minutes later, whooohooo big deal, srsly, but the whole mess was started by Tweaker anyway! Even how he said it and how he fucking blatantly copied everything onto his wiki!?!

Second off, why in the freaking hell of satan and every other bad thing in the world combined did you guys unban Selbi? Look, I mean, he's STILL being a faggot in his recent posts, posting way too often and still noone cares. I mean, He cean leak code that wasn't his, he can post hacks with content ripped out of major hacks from the scene and STILL BE AROUND. Let's compare my posts. How many times did I post? ~50. Did I post all of them in a short period of several weeks? NO. Do I overuse exclamation marks in every post? NO. do I overuse emoticons in every post? NO.

I'm done.

Feel free to unban me,

if I keep being banned while Selbi continously keeps on posting stupid posts, I've lost any hope in the Sonic scene.

Good day.

I'm keeping the greetings to myself today.

2. Oerg866

EDIT: Since there's no edit button, I'll have to double-post here.

I already personally appologized to tweaker for these links, for your information.

3. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

Quit whining and tell me how you'll contribute, that's what might convince me to unban you.

Also considering the amount of bad things that sourcecode has caused myself (and good hard working hackers in the scene), you chose pretty much the worst place to post it. You may or may not have resolved your differences with Tweaker, but to have the audacity to post that sourcecode here shows a lack of respect for the community, this forum, and for me, and I won't forgive that so easily.

But yes, grow up and stop whining about Selbi. You might have noticed you're the only one bothered by it to that extent, it's not reflective of how other people here feel. He makes a real effort to contribute, and I personally tend to look through the content and look at the motive when judging a member's posts. I won't say any more on the matter as this is nothing to do with him.

4. Oerg866

How I'm going to contribute? Did you ask that question or am I having problems with my eyes :p

If you might have noticed, I have the SMPS Voice center project hosted on SSRG. I also have a hack which I didn'T have the chance yet to post about. I have lots of other stuff, and I participate in discussions.

Enough?

5. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Administrator

This is absolute hilarity. You have the audacity to criticise him for posting links to the Megamix source, saying it shows a lack of respect to the community and forum, yet it's because of you that the source code ever became available at all. You won't forgive him for posting them yet you expect forgiveness yourself and try to justify what you did by saying it was never your intention for it to get out. I don't get how your head works, but you seriously need to get a grip on reality. I don't support the fact that he posted the links, but you need to think about how he got those in the first place.

6. Qjimbo

I don't "expect" forgiveness myself, I've said on repeated occasions I don't mind if I'm never unbanned from Retro, it would be justified. Yes, I'm dissapointed Tweaker didn't accept my apology, but I can understand how he feels.

I know how he bloody got those links in the first place, I'm not an idiot. Stephen, what would you rather he go unpunished for his actions simply because I screwed up? I KNOW the source getting out was bad, I never once wanted it out as I've said before. However I'm not going to let that effect my administrative decisions and I'm certainly not going to accept a prescedent where posting other people's private source on this forum is acceptable behaviour.

7. Oerg866

That means I won't be unbanned?

8. Oerg866

Oh by the way, I have to bring Selbi up here again.

Selbi leaked private code too and he got unbanned in no-time.

9. Oerg866

Sorry for the bump but I got this IM message from you, qjimbo:

13:27:19 Qjimbo: [Offline IM sent 3h and 53m ago]

No text included there.

Send it again, please.

10. Qjimbo

Ok I've decided what I'm going to do about this. You're going to have to find out from Tweaker how he feels about it. If he forgives you for posting links to the source here, then you get unbanned.

I'd ask him myself but he's blocked me.

11. Oerg866

He's blocked me too, but he sometimes is on #stuff

12. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire Well-Known Member Administrator

Tweaker very rarely talks to me unless he wants something... so I'm afraid I can't really help.

By the way, for those of us not in the zone, what exactly happened? Why was Oerg banned in the first place? I'm assuming there's more to it than just acting all superior and assholey. =P

13. Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles Well-Known Member Member

It's MAILTIME!!!

14. Entia

Entia FUCK Member

He posted links to Megamix's source code, the topic's still in the trash if you want to see it.

(Don't worry guys I'm masked as an admin for skinning, members aren't invading your lounge.)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
  15. Oerg866

Hold it right there, guys,

the thing is that I, in this case, just reacted to something similar Tweaker did, posting my list on his Wiki even though I clearly stated that this is not allowed.

In addition, those links got deleted a few minutes later. I have made my point about what I am going to contribute to this website if I am unbanned. I have a project hosted on this website and I am going to take said project, the SMPS Voice Center completely down if I am not unbanned.

If you choose not to unban me, then you must delete all my post and I will completely quit any contact to anyone of you.

I am not wanting to be an asshole at anytime, and anyone who has had known me for a longer time and had some deeper contact, like in Skype and so on, talking on a regular basis, will notice, that I am actually a very decent person who does not want to hurt anybody (or his feelings), even if I have reasons to do it.

Note how Tweaker said I am arrogant and selfish. This is not true. In this case HE was. "OMGGIMMEIWANTTHISTOBEONSONICRETRO" - He is expecting that Sonic Retro is the only good website on the internet (Btw, I don't think Sonic Retro is a good website, but appearently a lot of people dance with him and think it is, which blows my mind why they do that), and that is one of the reasons I don't want anyof my content listed on Sonic Retro. That he is a selfish bastard himself is demonstrated, if you haven't noticed, that he blatantly copied everything I had in the Moonwalker pack onto his Wiki with a ridicoulus and hurting comment, citing, "HELLO OERG HOW ARE YOU ON THIS AWESOME DAY". If he hadn't added "lol oerg" and said comment, I would not have posted the Megamix links. After all these communities Sonic Retro has absorbed, if it goes on like this SSRG and others will go down too.

At the moment the most valid points has voice with his RSN website. I cheer for his points, proving that what I was saying all the time was right.

But wait, it's the germanfag Oerg, he can't be right.

Oh yeah, right sure.

But maybe that's just me.

Qjimbo seemed like a decent admin but his recent actions, which are so obvious I don't even have to cite them, made him look like a complete irresponsible and incompetent retard and just made me facepalm, and I see that not everyone is satisfied with them, as one Admin has just recently announced his departure.

It's very mind-blowing how the other administrators and moderators seem to be in harmony with Q. How they ask what has got me banned in the first place is just hilarious, and that they don't even do anyting else is hilarious.

What I'm trying to say is that if those other Admins and Mods were taking more actions and play a more important role in this website's management and administration, this would be a waaaay better place, even better than for some people Sonic Retro.

But right now it just isn't.

I'm considering cancelling all my projects and departing from the sonic scene.

Prove me that I don't have to.

~oerg866

16. Oerg866

In addition to this, letting a simple member of this forum decide whether a member should be unbanned or remain in this banned position is just hilarious.

Tweaker is a MEMBER on SSRG, not an admin.

Basing such deep decisions on a MEMBER is just irresponsible and it's not a good idea.

Just saying.

It's like, say, if Tweaker on Sonic Retro would ask some random member if he should do X or Y to the server hosting of the website, that can go wrong big time.

Just sayin'

17. Oerg866

Oh by the way:

Until there's a significant change in him and his style of administration, and the SR administration itself, I don't even want to go anywhere near Trial or Member status on Sonic Retro.

18. Qjimbo

Well the reason I left the decision up to Tweaker because it was his source you posted here, and I'm finding it hard to find a solution. I still don't feel comfortable with you being unbanned.

You're now insulting me, making accusations, snide remarks, and I don't see why you think this will impress me. This doesn't exactly demonstrate a pleasant attitude. You fail to even apologize for your actions, saying posting the source here was acceptable because they were removed... er hello? I removed the links, not you. Had I been offline, it's likely they would have been up for quite some time.

Why should we prove anything to you? Leave if you want. I don't want you to leave but you're not even trying to say the right things to get yourself unbanned, you're just whining, moaning about selbi, and just generally being aggressive and antisocial. Sure you've mentioned a few contributions but they don't really "wow" me.

Anyway like I said, other staff feedback is needed!

19. Oerg866

It is because your decision to ban me was way too fast and irrational. I'm not insulting you, but I really didn't like your recent actions.

I'm not moaning about selbi, i'm not even whining, I'm just listing facts you could've guessed yourself.

And I already apologized. You just didn't notice it and looked right past it.

20. Qjimbo

Well if you can't even see what you did wrong, and why I banned you, then I can't unban you, because there would be nothing stopping you doing exactly the same thing again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.