Trialist Rules Reminder

Discussion in 'Site News' started by LazloPsylus, Mar 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus A Certain Scientific Railgun The Railgun

Academy City
    I really can't believe I find myself saying this *again*, but here we are. Over the past few weeks, while some of you have been good, there's been a majority that have decided to ignore these things that apply to everyone on the site. Yes, that includes you newcomers, too. I'm going to say this once, as loudly and clearly as I can muster at the moment. I'm even going to be nice and link you directly at the same time.

READ THE FUCKING RULES!

Got it? If not, I may start issuing warning points, and you don't want to find out what's been rigged up to punish users that accrue enough of those. You want to make it to membership? Read the rules. It says at the top of the board for the lot of you, and I'm absolutely irritated to no fucking end that I'm finding myself making this announcement. Shit's getting old, and it seems verbal warnings are beyond ineffectual. I want to be nice to you lot. I really do. But you're making it really hard for me when you're ignoring the rules left and right. You lot only get ten posts apiece to prove that you can behave in this community. You're blowing it if you're ignoring the rules.

Things will get ugly if this announcement needs to be made again. Shape up, or shit's going to hit the fan.

EMK-20218, Pacca, CaveQuest and 5 others like this.
  2. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus A Certain Scientific Railgun The Railgun

Academy City
    Three Limbos in two weeks. Three. I made this announcement for the benefit of all of you trialists, and three have blown it so far by ignoring the rules.

Shit's hit the fan, people. I'm not happy. The staff isn't happy. It's not hard to read and abide by the rules, but apparently that's too hard. Since nice reminders haven't worked, the railgun's coming out, and justice will be swift. You get warned once about a rule violation. Second time, your ass will be sent to Limbo by the site staff. This place is going to shape up whether people like it or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.