Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sonic Inferno (S.A.G.E Demo!)

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

inferno%20Logo%202.png

(DOWNLOAD V2 IN THE DOWNLOADS SECTION!)

Booth URL

Everything you should need to know is in the readme or the booth.

(NOTE: This is a test stage for testing the engine only, this is not counted as an actual level in this project)

[screenshots]

SAGETest_01.png

SAGETest_02.png

SAGETest_03.png

SAGETest_05.png

All feedback is appreciated and suggestions.

Edited by Blazefirelp

Posted

Nice screenshots and all, but uhm, I'd still like to see a YouTube video before downloading this thing.

Posted

Gave this a quick go, pretty good for a Multimedia Fusion game. Sonic takes a little while to get up to speed but it's pretty fun and the badniks and objects are done very expertly.

Posted

Qjimbo: Thanks for the positive feedback Qjimbo.

@Selbi: You can visit my channel, I uploaded 3 videos of it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/KarlBerkon?feature=mhee. Thanks for the positive feedback Qjimbo.

Posted

I lol'd at Sonic's pose on the title screen!

This game is really well done.

The rotation looks good, the background scaling is great, the controls great and feels like a real Sonic Advance game.

The level was a bit short and the music didn't fit too well and for an eternal engine(?) the background didn't seem to fit.

Overall, a good taste for whats to come!

Posted

Nice! Really reminds me of Sonic Rush. I'm not sure about the level length, however. A bit short.

Posted

Advance sprites and art style = no download as far as I'm concerned.

Posted (edited)

Thanks all for the feedback, I really apreciate it. Would you believe I've gotten more feedback in this thread alone more than SAGE Chat, SFGHQ and Youtube combined? I guess that's why I like this place so much as I do. It's reliable.

OrdosAlpha: I understand most of you here are more retro fans anyway "I am infact one". Some of you shying away from this is completely understandable.

Edited by Blazefirelp

Posted (edited)

Great Game Blazefirelp, really liking the physics so far, though, I have to agree, Sonic does take a little longer to start up. Otherwise, it is really good, makes me feel like I am playing Sonic Advance 4.

Ordos: The advance series was the closet thing to the genesis series Dimps, or any other game company has made in the past like..... 8 years? So quit your whining about it. I kinda agree with you on the Modern Sonic Sprites, they're not that great, but I'll live. Also, it is slightly Ironic you have a Modern Styled Eggman Sprite, though Genesis formed, it is still designed more onto the Advance/Modern series, so....

Edited by FilipinoWaylon26

Posted (edited)

This is the best fan game Sonic Advance EVER! Well done Blazefirelp this is a grate game. Both Sonic and Shadow play well and so dose Knuckles. I still think Knuckles should have 1 more ability. Maybe Maximum Heat Attack from Sonic Adventure DX. Oh and I love the Sonic Adventure 2 battle Title Screen background :(

PS

Thanks for pointing it out OrdosAlpha :D

Edited by DarkVyse

Posted

This is the best Sonic Advance hack EVER! Well done Blazefirelp this is a grate hack. Both Sonic and Shadow play well and so dose Knuckles. I still think Knuckles should have 1 more ability. Maybe Maximum Heat Attack from Sonic Adventure DX. Oh and I love the Sonic Adventure 2 battle Title Screen background :(

It's not a mod/hack. It's a fan game.