Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Downtime.

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Apologies for the downtime lately, I have upgraded our server back to Linux. Everything seems to be a lot snappier!

Posted

I don't know, what "snappier" means (my Translator sucks), but I'm glad, to use SSRG again! I was shocked at first, because I was on a Trip for the last 5 Days and now: "index test" holy shit! But, it's okay!

Posted

Apologies for the downtime lately, I have upgraded our server back to Linux. Everything seems to be a lot snappier!

Aww, now I can't make jokes about the SSRG on Windows Server 2003. :o

Oh well, at least stuff that couldn't be done on Windows (such as CGI:IRC) can be used now.

Posted

Qjimbo is essentially saying that SSRG is more stable after the downtime Selbi :o (I think).

P.S. I noticed there is a slight bit of a pattern for the site background, as I havn't noticed it before

Posted

Qjimbo is essentially saying that SSRG is more stable after the downtime Selbi :o (I think).

P.S. I noticed there is a slight bit of a pattern for the site background, as I havn't noticed it before

He means the server will be faster in response times.

Posted (edited)

So, that's why server was down, or what? it said "Database error".

Edited by JustANewbie

Posted

Look at the date and time the posts were made (January 2009), it may not be related to this most recent one.

Posted

Oh, yes, silly me.

Posted

We've been having problems with hacking attempts against the server (probably just script kiddie/bot stuff) however we've now locked everything down to the best of our ability so we should have less downtime.

Posted

Thank fuck the server isn't using Windows any more.

Posted

Qjimbo, sorry for bumping the old topic.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0