• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 StephenUK

StephenUK

Liquor in the front, poker in the rear

• Administrator
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 10:26 AM

So, I'm off to Spain for 2 weeks for a much needed break. If anyone was waiting for anything off me, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a bit longer. I'll try and get most of the shit done when I get back, although it depends if I can be bothered at the time. If anyone really needs to get in contact with me about anything, drop me an email and I'll try to get some internet access while I'm there and check them. I doubt I'll post here even if I do get access, but I don't know yet.

Anyway, later.

#2 Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

2 Chaos Emeralds

• 59 posts

Posted 22 September 2007 - 02:26 PM

Aiy aiy aiy aiy aiy, and other such racist crap. Have a good time!

#3 redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS

• Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 08:59 PM

You got your passport sorted out in the end fine then?

#4 OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha

Battle to the death on the big bridge, bitch?

• Administrator
  • 1486 posts

Posted 23 September 2007 - 10:53 PM

So, I'm off to Spain for 2 weeks for a much needed break. If anyone was waiting for anything off me, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait a bit longer. I'll try and get most of the shit done when I get back, although it depends if I can be bothered at the time. If anyone really needs to get in contact with me about anything, drop me an email and I'll try to get some internet access while I'm there and check them. I doubt I'll post here even if I do get access, but I don't know yet.

Anyway, later.

WOOOOOO!!!! HOOOOOOOO!!!! I got full reign of the SMGC for two weeks!! Fuck yeah!

Oh, wait. I own it.

#5 Super

Super

I actually joined in '05. My postcount is roughly the same.

• Trialist
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2007 - 11:02 PM

At least you had a moment of blissful ignorance.

#6 StephenUK

StephenUK

• Administrator
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 04:11 PM

Hey, managed to get some access for a while so I thought I'd drop by. This is costing me 6 euros an hour though, so I won't be posting again until I get home next saturday. It has to be said though, the spanish certainly know how to serve drinks. I ordered a vodka and there was none of that measuring bullshit, it was just straight out of the bottle and half a glass full for less than what I pay for a normal shot back home. Been drinking tequila mainly though, and for once I don't have to supply my own salt and lemon. Good to see everything around here is ok, and I hope you all have a good week. Personally, I can't wait to be home, but I guess that's just coz I miss my nights out.

Until next saturday, later.

#7 OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha

• Administrator
  • 1486 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 06:10 PM

Hey, managed to get some access for a while so I thought I'd drop by. This is costing me 6 euros an hour though, so I won't be posting again until I get home next saturday. It has to be said though, the spanish certainly know how to serve drinks. I ordered a vodka and there was none of that measuring bullshit, it was just straight out of the bottle and half a glass full for less than what I pay for a normal shot back home. Been drinking tequila mainly though, and for once I don't have to supply my own salt and lemon. Good to see everything around here is ok, and I hope you all have a good week. Personally, I can't wait to be home, but I guess that's just coz I miss my nights out.

WTF!? You're missing nights out that include overly priced, and paltry volumed drinks?

#8 StephenUK

StephenUK

• Administrator
  • 499 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 09:31 AM

WTF!? You're missing nights out that include overly priced, and paltry volumed drinks?

1. Getting wasted on your own isn't all that fun.

2. I don't buy drinks while I'm out. I go to the off licence, buy a litre of vodka, buy a few bottles of coke, empty the coke, fill the bottles with vodka and take them in. All the staff where I go, except for two, know I take my own drinks in and they don't mind. Apparantly I'm their favourite customer anyone, so I can get free games of pool every now and again and sometimes get free drinks. I think they just like the entertainment when I'm just fucking around with my mates, fighting with pool cues and rolling over the tables etc.

And yeah, I'm posting again, but it's Sunday, I'm bored and this seems to be the only thing to do for now.

#9 OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha

• Administrator
  • 1486 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 12:30 PM

Getting wasted on your own isn't all that fun.

Not made much friends then? Or banged any of the locals?

#10 Metal Knuckles

Metal Knuckles

2 Chaos Emeralds

• 59 posts

Posted 30 September 2007 - 04:23 PM

The STD's, Stephen! Think of the STD's!

#11 redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS

• Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 03:55 PM

Why do people bother going on holiday, eh, Ordos?

#12 StephenUK

StephenUK

• Administrator
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:26 PM

For the friends, yeah actually, but my drinking habits so far are far outweighing those of 2 dutch guys and a couple of southerners.

As for banging anyone, the language barrier is a bit of a problem. I've never had a lesson of spanish in my life and the best I can manage in any other language is insulting people, such as saying that people are talking shit, are sluts, or saying that they're a fucked up bastard. That's about as far as my language skills go.

#13 redhotsonic

redhotsonic

Also known as RHS

• Staff
  • 1989 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 08:51 PM

El español es una lengua tan maravillosa, pero aún, no es tan bueno como inglés. Aprenda con mí, Stephen, y entonces, usted puede golpear a cualquier muchacha.

#14 Sephiroth

Sephiroth

WHY SO CURIOUS?!?

• Pro User
  • 505 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much really.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 03:45 AM

Ahaha, I actually understood half of that.

#15 GasparXR

GasparXR

Rides the metal monster

• 76 posts

Posted 03 October 2007 - 12:22 AM

Appeler des prostituées de personnes est une mauvaise chose, mais tu peux les piner si tu veux.

=P

Want the translation? Too bad, it'll be misspelled on a translator for some weird reason.

EDIT: Lots of typos.

Edited by Superior, 03 October 2007 - 12:27 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users