General Screenshot/Movie Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Cinossu, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

I cannot tell if those are moc-ups or the real thing. What leads me to believe it's real is the fact that the camera is in the correct positioning of Sonic. What leads me to believe it's fake or a moc-up is the colour selection on Metal Sonic, which although not necessarily impossible in that image, does make me think.

3. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

Sorry to double post, it just so happens that when I wanna post something here, I'm the last one to have given a reply. From SonicRetro:

4. Dark Lips

Dark Lips Well-Known Member Member

Somethng that I want to put in redemption someday but I think it would suit brotro too... Misson mode - i.e destroy 10 badnicks in 30 seconds, Find the hidden special monitor, Super sonic challenge that kinda thing and to give the player incentive to do the challenges you could have it unlock things when you do a mission say for example little easter eggs such as different special stages or alternative level musics.

5. DanielHall

DanielHall Well-Known Member Member

Looks amazing, it would look good in a Sonic hack. Funny how you watch DBZ then get the idea to make a Manic super form.

6. SpriterIceman

SpriterIceman Who still uses Iaza Member

Yes. Please.

You could make it so that if/when Sonic goes super, Manic does at the same time too.

7. Guest

just as iceman404 said, please make it. it would be interesting actually seeing that in a hack were they both turn super at the same time.

8. DanielHall

DanielHall Well-Known Member Member

I really do like the way he animated the hair though.

9. amphobius

amphobius spreader of the pink text Member

Oh look, Magma Industry Act 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2010
  10. Guest

although this is my first time posting something in this thread, get a look of what I have done

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and... thats all folks!

also daleksam, that zone art you got there looks awsome.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2010
  11. EMK-20218

EMK-20218 The Fuss Maker Exiled

You forgot something, Crapymix. Just a letter.

Well, I have to admit that the GHZ texturization I saw there is great. I'm starting to notice that your skills are being improved when the time get past.

I appreciate this. :p

Also, for the SSRGers, a Marble Zone with a bit more than red inside.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  12. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

Woah... thats a whole lot of red... maybe too much infact? I like the volcanic theme though, really feels like the place is burning up, literaly! B)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2010
  13. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

I love you. When I'm with you, and am what you call uh, a hip cat, I am hip, to the chibe. I'm in the grove darling. You set my soul on fire, it is not just a little spark, it is a "flame". it's a big, "Roaring Flame"! I can feel it now, burning, Burning, BURNING!

[​IMG]

...and that is my expression of how well you've done with the fire effect, I'm guessing by the wave effect, you got it from LZ, how clever, maybe make it jitter a bit, appart from that, nice work. Also what you could do is have the platform's art look like they're melting, that would be an epic touch.

14. Guest

OMG! WERE ALL GONNA DIE OF THE SCORCHING RED HEATNESS XD

ok normal now, that marble zone art looks amazingly awesome the way it looks. totally looking foward to when it's out in the public someday.

also for you other hacking trolls, have a click at my first preview for Sonic Xero v2.5b that is still in construction

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  15. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

I kinda liked the new backgrounds, though it seems odd at some points. The foreground art is very well done and the layout looks solid and not as ugly as your former release. Definitly better. =)

16. MrSpade

MrSpade It's meant to be Mr_Spad3 but y'know... Member

So, after a bit of a break, and a return of motivation, I present to you some progress!

[​IMG]

What do you lot think of it then?

17. c1owd

c1owd Previously 'CarrascoZX0' Member

Holy fuck, that art is amazing! Now all we need to do is a music port of Lava Reef Act-1 =P

Me and you should actually try to do that one day. XD

Um, you only changed the palette? Well... The blue in my opinion doesn't really fit...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2010
  18. EMK-20218

EMK-20218 The Fuss Maker Exiled

This is much better than the last I saw. Much better. I like the custom background you did using pieces of the original art. I remembered my hack how it was in the past. Using pieces of original art do do the custom art. Well, I'm only repeating the words I said on the comment from this video at Youtube. Your skills are really improving, huh?

I love these layout stuff you did. It seems to be very creative and cool.

I simply agree absolutely on this, Selbi. I loved what I saw there.

Small changes. Do a bit more than change just a color. This blue is not bad to be honest, but a update needs more than simply a little color change. I want to see more than it. You can do, you know.

Well, I forgot to give credits to Cass10 for the background itself. But, the lava additions and effects were made by myself. So, thanks Cass10 for the work you've did. Also, Thanks Carrasco. Also, I was looking to the melting platforms that Markey suggested, so I'm doing this. Thanks everyone here.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
  19. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

I lol'd, good ol tom jerry, I remember that line XD.

20. theocas

theocas #! Member

How did you make the circle texture in GHZ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.