Iojenkns

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by voice, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iojnekns

iojnekns OBAMA '012!!!!1!!!!!&#33 Member

Yeah, but these games, the possibilities for doing things with these games are only as limited as your imagination - I for one have a very active imagination. If you are implying that there is nothing interesting left to be done with ROM-hacking, you are a fool. If we could be adults and just fuck off any off-topic conversation completely, that is a world I would want to live in. No members lounges, no general sonic discussion, no "post your ugly mug." Just talking shop, pure and simple. Why do we need those off-topic forums anyway? Don't you have friends to talk to?

2. Chaos Hedgie

Chaos Hedgie I'm 30 years old, with a OC. You'll live. Member

cool story, bro

EDIT: You know why there are off topic discussions? Because this is a community you know. This isn't all ones and zeros, there's a social aspect. Yet you fail to realize this because not everyone can shift code like you can.

So just stay in the code and leave the politics alone. You don't know what the hell you're talking about anyway, social-wise.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
  3. Ivy

Ivy Guest

Shame you waste it on this:

If everyone decided this, then nobody would have any friends, no.

4. Chaos Hedgie

Iojenkns is pretty immature. Insults and grandmomma jokes? Come on bro.

Looks like someone doesn't have friends IRL. Just like a particular administrator at this particular board I used to go to.

5. iojnekns

Hey wetflame, fuck off. And fuck you.

In case you missed it I say "if I had my way" and other qualifiers. I am not deluded enough to think I can inflict my view of How Things Should Be onto everyone, nor would I want to, since I'd be the only one happy.

UNLIKE YOU

You twat.

6. iojnekns

Hedgie, you don't look like you're sucking me off. Why are you talking again? Oh right, attention. Nice one.

7. Chaos Hedgie

Lol. You're funny.

Instead of having a PMS rage and claiming that I love attention, why not discuss this like adults?

Then again you're probably a child with the false delusion that you're important or something. Enjoy making your Sonic games son. You're a REAAAAAL WINNER!

8. iojnekns

Well, I tried talking "like adults" to you morons once, it did me no good at all. I've seen numerous people try and placate you "like adults" and basically "like adults" means "agreeing with hedgie and wetflame." So I'm taking a leaf out of your books, and mindlessly bleating my opinion. And my opinion is that you two are both human waste. Feel free to continue to speculate about my social life with nothing to base your ideas on. I other hand, have seen your head. It looks, as I have stated, like a very warm, moist testicle. The joke is the part where I responded to your childish insult with one to "illustrate how pointless [it] is" has sailed over your head and now you're telling me off for... making childish insults. Brilliant.

The idea that you could hold an adult conversation is hilarious enough. To actually have you tell me to have one is downright hysterical. Thats like, I dont know, Sonic complaining about people going too fast? If you didn't know, Sonic is a 90's vidogame character.

Right so, ah yes. You are a pillock. A berk. A bender. A jizzcock. A giant bloody slit-wipe. A pube munching shit dispenser. A... oh fuck it. Just die. Die in a hole.

9. Chaos Hedgie

Lol, the funny part is, I've never really argued that much on the Intercommunity Forum. That was pretty much all Wetflame. So I guess we're both just conjuring basless opinions.

What's funnier is that I'm laughing...and you're over here trying to be hardcore with your insults. Yup. Have fun with that.

10. redhotsonic

redhotsonic Also known as RHS Member

Ok, this has GOT to stop.

11. Chaos Hedgie

Feel free to lock it, arguing with children is not my game.

12. iojnekns

Brilliant, what makes you think I'm over here trying to be "hardcore" with my insults? I just called you a jizzcock. A JIZZCOCK! You are incredibly dense. For the record, I'm older than you, sat relaxed at my computer, listening to the comforting sounds of Stephen Fry's voice and amusing myself with hilarious crude and juvenile insults, nursing a particularly painful hangover. If its making you laugh, then I win. By extension if I win, you lose so, in your face.

Anyway, since you guys got a whole forum, can I have a forum dedicated to airing my grievences against you two? You are both jizzcocks, after all. And don't forget everyone, Chaos Hedgie is black! Don't forget!

13. iojnekns

I woke up today and re-read this beaut of an exchange decided that you got off lightly yesterday, Hedgie. So, since this is my topic, with my name at the top, I'm calling the shots. First I'm going to point out a few things, then I'm going to suspend you. Lets go -

Thats a double negative! You made yourself look silly!

I'm assuming the assertion there is that I am the child in question - and you are claiming not to be in the game of arguing with children. This at the end of a two page argument involving me and you? But thats... what were you just doing?! Literally one post ago! You're so wrong. Look, you were just doing it, right there! RIGHT THERE!

Discuss what? What are we discussing? I was under the impression that I was merely flaming you. If you mean discussion about the voice Vs snkenjoi thing - theres nothing to discuss! The staff might choose to react in one way or another, but its certainly nothing to do with you.

I'm not a magician Hedgie. I'm not going to conjure anything. Your opinions are baseless, because thus far you've claimed that I'm PMS'ing, I'm a child, I have no social life and am an idiot. But you have no information to go on to make these claims, so they are baseless. I've not stated my gender, age, IQ, night-life or any other information which would make it possible for you to make such a claim without it being baseless (if you were to find some evidence it would almost certainly contradict every single one). I, on the other hand, am making a rather juvenile claim about your head. Having seen a video of you, I have seen your head, so either you are questioning my ability to know my own thoughts on things, or are questioning my eyesight, if you are claiming that I am making a baseless opinion. I think it looks like a testicle. Not a baseless opinion.

Anyway, on top of all that you called me an idiot. You, my friend, are the archetypal idiot, and I do not expect you to recognise your own stupidity because that would require an iota of intelligence. You've been here for ten years (as you are so keen to keep telling us) and haven't so much as played with a level editor (no 1's and 0's needed for that, BUB.)

Finally,

Yes. Yes I am.

14. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire Well-Known Member Member

I love dodging topic locks, just to provide input that is irrelevant. Okay, maybe not completely irrelevant...

Anyway, iojnekns does raise a point, even though it could have been more subdued.

Now it's time for bed.

15. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

That's a habit you need to lose, my friend. Otherwise you may find yourself and all other Staff losing that privilege again.

16. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

Once again, you seem to be under the impression that you have some kind of say in the staff of this message board. Ordos decides who should be staff and who shouldn't, as he is the owner. He has the final say, not you, and not Jim, although Jim has more of a say than you.

17. Ivy

Ivy Guest

Jim, there's positively dozens of post I could drag up to demonstrate the nature of iojekns' wonderful character.

This is the kind of guy you elect as a moderator, and protect when he deservedly comes under fire. Why the hell was I banned when he was making much worse post?. It was really a dumb thing to say there's a "lynch mob" against him when there's quite blatantly already one against me, and for no good reason other than I want to talk about sensitive things.

Your failure to take a stance against this behaviour yet allowing other mods to take a stance against.. something or other is not something that's sustainable if you want this forum to be any good. iojnekns for me solidifies why the ICZ "failed".

I'm definitely not a destructive person. As much as people like to "lynch mob" me, I can't think of a singal instance where I really destroyed anything(even if I wanted to), whereas I can think of several instances where I helped invoke the creation of something. So why over the last few days have you taken to treating me like trash? And even disrespecting decent guys like voice?

You don't even know if he's telling the truth. Plus, he shouldn't have suspended Hedgie. Not only did snk do it, he did it himself after he was banned. So in otherwords you're saying it's okay if it doesn't happen again but guess what, it DID. The same irrational decision ended up occuring again because you insist on keeping Internet Tough Guys who ban people that dare oppose them on staff.

If he's just as bad when he's NOT being a security leak, I don't see why he's staff.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  18. iojnekns

Still at it. You think Qjimbo can't read? That you just brought that to his attention? I think a more appropriate way to assassinate my character would be to dig up all the nice things I've ever said aswell, and then weigh them off against each other. That gives a more balanced impression of things. Frankly, I'm determined to see the back of you as bad as you are determined to see the back of me. The difference is, you've been warned about telling the staff what to do and causing trouble, and told you will be banned if you continue and you are continuing to do it. I've reverted back to my usual demeanour after my outburst at you and Hedgie. Please, by all means continue to rant and rave so that I can see you kicked out. The day you got suspended no less than 4 moderators tried to deliver the blow. Shadow Fire thought I did it, I thought Striker did it it, apparently renegadellf suspended you over the top of whoever managed to suspend you first. Ordos stated his desire for your complete removal. Yet you've still been given another chance. And you're still at it.

19. Ivy

Ivy Guest

The fact that this was over me and not you just shows how bloody awful the staff here are. It shouldn't be a popular vote, even amongst admins/mods. It should make sense. And you being a mod doesn't.

If that was really how Ordos felt, then that just proves how this forum is rotten to the core. If you're keeping going on at a member for how much people wanted them banned, and that's the main point you have against them, then something's definitely wrong there. Yet you complain about me pulling up actual abusive posts to show your character.

It's not that you're not doing everything I'm saying. It's that you're not even talking about it in a manner that determines if what I'm saying should be done or not. There's a marked and vastly important difference here.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  20. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

Just because I'm not doing everything you say doesn't mean I'm treating you like trash. The same goes for voice, I don't agree with his viewpoint, but I don't see that as disrespecting him, I admit that given the full situation I shouldn't have interfered with the gline, but I didn't mean that as a sign of disrespect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.