General Screenshot/Movie Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Cinossu, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

While it looks good, the background colour seems to clash with the foreground colour in places, you should consider having a look at that...

2. EMK-20218

EMK-20218 The Fuss Maker Exiled

Okay, but every piece of code on our hack has been made by ourselves. ;)

3. DeoxysKyogre

DeoxysKyogre No idea what to put here .-. Member

The green one was JUST a test. I'm apologizing if you misunderstood the point. I already said there the green BG was NOT the one we were going to use. End of discussion.

4. DanielHall

DanielHall Well-Known Member Member

Is that a mock-up?

5. rika_chou

rika_chou Adopt Member

So...you were testing using art ripped from megamix then?

Code maybe, but art?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  6. FireRat

FireRat Do Not Interact With This User, Anywhere!!! Exiled

Is NOT a mock-up. Is just a hack, created by very skilled hackers ;)

If you want, I can send a video, tomorrow

Oh, and I extracted these BG, because I created the BG system. And, because on these day I have not S3k, I used it, for that moment, ok?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2011
  7. c1owd

c1owd Previously 'CarrascoZX0' Member

Wow... You really shouldn't have said that. lol

But meh... At least your honest. =P

8. DeoxysKyogre

DeoxysKyogre No idea what to put here .-. Member

I'm sorry, rika... I didn't even know he was using that one for the moment... SORRY! :unsure:

And for Trox, you shouldn't do that anymore, otherwise you'll get kicked off the team. That's it. <_<

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2011
  9. D.A. Garden

D.A. Garden Sonic CD's Sound Test Member

I think there is WAY too much blue. I know it is a WIP, but it's hard to make out what is foreground/background and doesn't work too well.

10. FireRat

FireRat Do Not Interact With This User, Anywhere!!! Exiled

Yeah, I extracted these bg, SORRY. But... why?

Im working on another hack called Sonic Maze Mania, created by Will. He wanted Special Stages with different backgrounds per zone, and he wanted the 1st stage with Sky Sanctuary's bg. But, when when I program it, I needed the Sky Sanctuary's bg, but I not haved the ROM, and for this reason, I extracted the bg from Sonic Megamix.

After some days after, I joined to the Deox's team, and Will (he's also working in the Deox's team for the SS) wanted the same system, for the bg, and I copied these bg for a test (and as you can see, I needed to fix the palettes). But now, the test is complete, and now the hack have the correct bg

Oh, and sorry If I explained it with very bad grammar, my english sucks

11. D.A. Garden

D.A. Garden Sonic CD's Sound Test Member

Sorry... what? Is this supposed to be a response to what I said? I know you guys are a team, but it's something completely different to respond to comments about each others posts. It's awkward and isn't clear what's being said. I fully understand if the reason why it's all blue is because "you" ported it, but I think it would have been better if DeoxysKyogre had told me that himself (He posted the picture, after all).

I'm just very confused right now.

12. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

You know, DAGarden makes a very brilliant point. I can bearly read anything here without having to stop and recurse every sentance.

Use quotes when they are needed, don't use quotes when they aren't needed, write proper sentances and "post preview" to check for spelling mistakes before properly posting.

Secondly, if you must respond between each other (The members of the team) to discuss your own project, then please use an instant messaging service/client, whether it be an irc network, or a provided client from other companies such as windows live messenger, or AIM, or something.

Next up, while I'm not the tole controller of thievery (Infact I don't want to go down that road of what you may or may not have stolen), it seems to me that your team isn't as all great as it's cracked up to be, you're all showing yourselves up by posting here unprofessionally, that doesn't give the right impression that you know what you're all doing when it comes to programming a hack (let alone a game). I mean, feel free to prove me wrong in the future when you have more stronger work to back that up.

And finally, this is a "General Screenshot/Movie Thread" for everyone's reasonably short work where they can show off publically what they've done, it isn't dedicated to you guys, when you have more solid work then make a dedicated topic for your project guys.

Now I don't really want to read another post related to this project in here for a while, stretch your time out guys, give it a break, do some work, then come back when we're all chilled. Thank you.

Also, I am going to make this CLEAR, anyone who argues this instance can share what it feels like to be suspended for a week, I will NOT put up with shit without a "proper" valid reason.

13. M.N.K.

M.N.K. In the River of Darkness... Member

Although I am not a admin or staff member but I think it's about time that some of the posts here as well as this one should be invited to the trash don't you think? I think everyone has seen enough of what has happened here, Especially on what markey had said on the last part about arguing and paying the price for it.

14. SonSon

SonSon Newcomer Exiled

15. amphobius

amphobius spreader of the pink text Member

16. c1owd

Haha wow, this looks awesome bro. I like what I see so far, really cleaver. Quick question though, why did you name the hack Sonic's Bad Dream? Just curious. <_<

Under A Hill Zone... Nice. haha

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011
  17. SonSon

SonSon Newcomer Exiled

Sonic sleeps and sees a bad dream. To wake up, it needs to pass all game =)

18. c1owd

Nice, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. =)

19. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

A nice idea indeed. And the concept of the zone layout is just brilliant, even for being simple. The only, and I really mean only, problem I see here, is that your eyes are starting to hurt after a while due to the checkerboard.

But besides from that, I'm looking forward to this hack. =)

20. Lone Devil

Lone Devil Internet War Veteran Member

More Updates of my current project, OMG HD!!!!:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.