Forums Upgraded to IPB 3.4.7

Discussion in 'Site News' started by OrdosAlpha, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

As the thread title states, the forums have been upgraded to the latest stable build of IPB. Which is just a maintenance release.

To avoid any possible display or usage issues it's advised that you do a forced browser recache (control + F5 in most browsers) of the site. Aftewards, you know the deal, if you find any problems, then post them here and I'll try and fix them, if I can.

I will make one thing clear: I've not done any skin template clean ups yet. I'll do those either tomorrow or over the weekend. Can't be arsed doing them now. Once they're done, I'll post an update asking you to do a browser recache, again.

2. N30member

N30member non-pro user btw Member

OK, now I know why it showed up me a "server is too busy" error this morning. So what are the differences between old and new one?

3. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

This update seems to cause SSRG to lag to the point of non-functionality most of the time. I feel lucky that I even managed to get in to post this!

4. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Clear your cache, it's clearly just on your end because I'm not having any issues.

5. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

That was something else actually.

6. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

I've cleared my cache multiple times, but the site still seems to go out for short periods of time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.