General Screenshot/Movie Thread (Archive)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Cinossu, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

Dat sega screen! Dat Title screen! It's just wow! Markey always knows how to deliver good quality!

2. Psycho RFG

Psycho RFG Well-Known Member Member

I can see great effects on that title screen, good job Spanner and MarkeyJester...

3. Slash

Slash Well-Known Member Member

Finally, I get a custom model working in Sonic Generations. I am aware this model has been done before.

[​IMG]

4. Shockwave

Shockwave 3 Time Stones Member

Another month, another screenshot:

[​IMG]

First time I'm using custom sprites other than ones I've made myself. The artwork was actually done by the very talented DerZocker at Spriters Resource. As for the boss itself, he moves around perfectly and the head also follows Sonic accurately.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
  5. LooneyDude

LooneyDude Back after a long absence! Member

That sounds amazing! I was thinking of having something like that in my hack, but didn't know how to program it.

6. Animemaster

Animemaster Lets get to work! Member

.....that looks good... yeah. Will be interesting to see it in action. I would say you seem far beyond my skills(assuming you programmed him), well done.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2014
  7. Varion Icaria

Varion Icaria Well-Known Member Member

Great work as always Shockwave, Glad to see my engine is actually being put to good use aside from me using it myself :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2014
  8. Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMAYzD_sIE0&list=UUxYVvFBKWG1cvo1RETxTz8g&index=1

At a very slow pace but I be startin somethin again.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
  9. Jareth247

Jareth247 Well-Known Member Member

Kinda sounds like Hatsune Miku.

10. Guest

It is actually. it was taken from the sega chant that she says in project diva for psp.

EDIT: To avoid double posting, I will just edit this one a bit. anywho, still in it's early stage and more is to be done but the basic layout of what iv'e done so far:

[​IMG]

sorry about the quality guys. Seriously gotta switch to over to a different photo hosting site...

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
  11. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

Well it looks alright to me, the colours are OK, and it works together quite well.

12. Pacca

That pallete edit is really nice, blazer. The different grass shading transforms GHZ, it almost feels more like Jungle zone from S1 MS/GG. Also, lovin' that bridge zone BG, too.

13. Guest

Speaking of Bridges (and other things):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgsg9Pg0JEg&list=UUxYVvFBKWG1cvo1RETxTz8g

Added some bridges and hills to the bg as well as a custom deformation (wahoo!). Course there is still the water to worry about but for the most part, Im satisfied with how it came out so far.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  14. Shockwave

Shockwave 3 Time Stones Member

This is looking pretty good. A nice palette and a beautiful background to go with it as well. And there's even new deformation which is pretty cool! Good job so far, although is it just me or is the BG scrolling a bit choppy at the moment?

15. Guest

For the time being yes the bg is a bit choppy. Seeing as Im still testing how Selbi's Parallax editor works, im going to try to see if I can fix it to make it look less choppy if anything.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
  16. Pacca

I love the music! EHZ 2 player with those drums sounds awesome! I love the BG too! My only complaints are that the BG deform is choppy and some object mappings are off, which are things you obviously just haven't gotten too yet. Keep it up!

17. Painto

Painto Arthurus Paintus Erinaceus Member

My first time with Sonic 2 disassembly. I still don't know how I will name this hack, but almost surely it won't be Sonic 2: Painto Edition (is too overused by me and other hackers).

And yes, I suck at making multiple paths in levels, but I'm trying my best with adding more than one path and some secrets.

I ported the HPZ by myself using Sonic 2 Nick Arcade disassembly, but unlike most hackers, I'm making custom layout for it.

C&C welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  18. Pacca

I love it! The palletes for EHZ are absolutely gorgeous, and the creative use of loop chunks is awesome! I also highly appreciate that you actually ported everything and made the emeralds function as breakable objects, like the developers originally intended. I'm looking forward to this, but I hope it doesn't slow down progress on your first hack.

19. Crimson Neo

Crimson Neo I changed a lot. Member

Well, decided upload another vid of my S1 hack(Sonic 1 Emerald Land).

Layout is not 100% done and I really don't know if that layout can please y'all. A well, enjoy video:

C&C is so welcome seriously, I really need somes feedbacks.
    Edit: Again, sorry for kega's avi glitch.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
  20. Thojoewhit

Thojoewhit Newcomer Trialist

[​IMG]

This is a simple tile I made for my hack. What should I do to improve it? any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.