Sonic Hacking Contest 2016 - THE RESULTS

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Spanner, Nov 14, 2016.

1. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

My, that's certainly a big mouth you've got. I would like to know what hack you submitted this year to contribute to the very problem you're expressing and blaming everyone for.

From now on, I'll be checking out next years contest for your submission, and so help me, it had better be good. I myself might be submitting, and I expect your project to be just as good as (if not better than) that. If however you cannot provide, then I strongly suggest you take your hypocrisy elsewhere and not show your face on this board ever again.

HackGame likes this.
  2. Clownacy

Clownacy Retired Staff lolololo Member

Well then, I guess it's a good thing we're looking into revising the rules for next year.

Too bad we chose to stick to our word this year, instead of changing the rules after they'd already been agreed on and announced. Indeed, how dare we have integrity.

Hey guys, new SSRG rule: anyone who makes a post in this thread criticising us judges is getting banned! Oh, would you look at that, there appear to be some already! Silly people, not obeying a rule that didn't exist at the time, you should have known better!

AURORA☆FIELDS likes this.
  3. Thatgamerguy2234

Thatgamerguy2234 Newcomer In Limbo

Maybe I WILL leave. Maybe I WILL fucking shoot myself. You think your soo edgy. Well your not. I use to look up to you. Now I don't. I might just leave.

4. Clownacy

Clownacy Retired Staff lolololo Member

AWW BOO HOO!

Fuck off. You won't be missed. Can't handle someone disagreeing with you? You clearly have no place here.

5. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

You think that by saying you "used to look up to me and now you don't" means anything? It doesn't. I'll admit my post was rather harsh, I mean, don't get me wrong, you were right, I did think I was being rather edgy~ but you missed the point entirely...

It's easy to heavily complain and criticise about a problem, but if you don't contribute to help fix the problem besides stating the obvious, then it means nothing. I mean, do you want to hacking contest to be better next year?

6. Thatgamerguy2234

Thatgamerguy2234 Newcomer In Limbo

Yeah....

7. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

8. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

And just like that, his membership has been revoked. He didn't even last 24 hours, what a cunt.

9. JoenickROS

JoenickROS ROS (bug fixing in progress) Member

Don't shoot me but since the contest is over can't this be locked, then problem solved right?

MarkeyJester likes this.
  10. TheBlurCafe

TheBlurCafe Welcome to TheBlurCafe! Member

And that's the legend of GamerGuy2234, a legend, that will be passed from generation to generation...
    Well, not as legendary as SuperGodzilla.

HackGame likes this.
  11. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Way to ruin your membership on here.

2017 Contest thread should be up in the next few days by the way. Got a few loose ends to tie up and we're good to go.

12. JoenickROS

Good I was wondering why this wasn't locked yet.

HackGame likes this.
  13. LordXernom

LordXernom Well-Known Member Member

I didn't check this topic in last weeks until now and what I see? Another fresh member, who act too arrogant. That's just sad...

14. JoenickROS

Yeah it is pretty sad Lordxernon but what can ya do? There will always be people who speak their minds and make themselves look bad.

LordXernom likes this.
  15. LordXernom

LordXernom Well-Known Member Member

And crying about judges again... Damn, maybe we should create butthurt kids eraser bot on SSRG, Discord etc?

16. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

You can't avoid crying bitches unfortunately...especially in some places where they give them a site staff badge.

17. Burst

Burst You call this a connection? Oh, give me a break. Member

He should not "goodbye" this forum because we're so stupid and what not. Man, He can be glad that he has not got an "exile" rank.

...and we all know what happens when someone gets "Exile", right? :O

SOOOO.... back to topic!

I liked this contest. I am watching forward to the next 2017 contest. Hopefully, we will see new, fresh and awesome hacks there. What ever, i am excited! :)

18. pixelcat

pixelcat The Holy Cat Jr. Member

oh shit it started again

i'll need to hide, contact me when it's over