Breaking News: New Glitch found in SSRG Site News

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by LuigiXHero, Mar 15, 2017.

1. LuigiXHero

LuigiXHero Well-Known Member Member

This new crazy phenomenon allows any user to create a thread in the SSRG Site News forum. Hopefully this bug will be patched soon, or else this can get ugly.

Please do not create new threads in here like I'm doing. I'm just reporting a bug.

Edit: Oh the bug has already been reported, welp.

Devon and AURORA☆FIELDS like this.
  2. โบวี่

โบวี่ Tsingtao Enjoyer Member

3. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

We weren't allowed to make threads in the site news subforum before? I suppose it makes sense, but the only people who would do recklessly would get banned anyway, so warning people off of it is silly, more importantly, you could have reported it via PM.

What I'm trying to say is, you're making more of a big deal of this, than it actually is. Even if it wasn't reported, the staff would have found out eventually when some foolish morron makes a pointless thread there, and gets a bollocking in the process dX

Relax! Calmn down! The world isn't going to end silly~ No need to make it out to be a big deal d=

ProjectFM likes this.
  4. Soldaten

Soldaten The Coilgun Root Admin

This isn't even a bug. This is a permissions issue that can easily be fixed by clicking a box in the ACP. (Which I'll bug Shadow Fire about now since he's on discord :p)

5. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

There's a bug reporting subforum for a reason...