An Apology + Pepsi in Sonic 1 Remastered

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Unlimited Trees, May 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unlimited Trees

Unlimited Trees Banned for being a fucking cockwomble Exiled

Ok, so I'm finally back from the Limited Trees thing. He got shot trying to post memes and is now dead, so we no longer have to deal with him anymore.

Jokes aside, I've got something serious to say. So, this mostly applies to the SFGHQ, but this also sorta applies to everywhere else. Despite how I said I would stop being a cuck after the Limbo Saga, I've kept on fucking up, acting like a dick to people on Discord, being extremely unfunny, getting involved into things I shouldn't have gotten involved with, and I was just acting like an asshole. It's gotten so bad that I was banned from SFGHQ's Discord, and I even had to be silenced multiple times at Retro because of how much of a cuck I was being. So, I've decided that I need to stop this. I don't want to be known as this annoying dick who is only known for making shitty meme hacks. I want to apologize to the people at the SFGHQ, especially to the mods in there, for how much of an ass I was over there. I also want to finally end the forced memes that haunt me.

Anyways, I was forced by LT to make a shitty remake of PiS1, but now that he's gone, I've decided to take what I had and destroy this shitty meme for once and for all. So, here is Pepsi in Sonic 1 Remastered:

DOWNLOAD
    [​IMG]

This is just a short little mini hack which is really broken. I'm not gonna be doing anything else with this or the original Pepsi in Sonic 1, but I will be posting the source code for this and the original hack later on (even though most of the code is just stuff from tutorials and the art and levels are amateurish). I honestly hate memes. I have a soft spot for some, but I think memes get really bad after awhile, and most of them are full of references that only a few people will get anyways.

Anyways, from now on, I will be removing memes from my hacks and games, aside from things such as the Snow Halation remix in UTS1 because for some dumb reason I actually kinda like that song. I'll be getting rid of the Sega sound though, as well as the RRRR splash screen, from UTS1.

Anyways, this thread is probably gonna be trashed, since this only consists of an apology that won't make sense to some people, a short 5 second hack that only exists to end a meme, and only one screenshot (which was already posted) that shows nothing. Oh well. I just want to end this already. I need to get Pepsi in Sonic 1 out of my life. The only thing I want to care about is the sekret project.

Attached Files:

NiphFM, GenesisDoes, pixelcat and 3 others like this.
  2. Pineapple Arse

Pineapple Arse I ironically hate cold temperatures. Member

Despite how immature you used to act, and how I always wanted to hit a sledge hammer over your head, all I have is one thing to say. Wow. In all this time I have been within the sonic hacking scene, I never thought that I would hear those words out of your mouth. And because of it, I really fucking respect your new choice within a way of life. Because of this, I want to apologize to you for all those times I have been an ass to you and your rom hacking skills. I am pleased to hear you turned a new leaf, and hopefully we can bury the hatchet? Now as for your rom hack, I have one thing to say beside the very unique artwork:
    Diamond dust.png
    As much of a hit it once was, its good to see you put that past behind you. Good luck on that sekrt hax of yours though

3. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member Member

nice, you fixed the sprite alignment issues from the older versions of your hack, there are literally no other problems with it that i can see

4. Nothing

Nothing Newcomer Trialist

I'm happy that you turn a new leaf. I saw that you posted a comment on some popular YouTuber. He was playing PiS1 and you acted like him playing your hack and just having some fun was a insult to your creation. It honestly made me think that you were just a all around bad person, but it's good that you decided to change.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.