Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Unlimited Trees, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unlimited Trees

Unlimited Trees Banned for being a fucking cockwomble Exiled

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Ashuro

Ashuro Anti-Cosmic Metal Of Death Member

You created a "You Can Do Anything" song, and this is good.

My hack have this song too, but not remixed as well.

EDIT: Oh and you have an Emerald monitor, it's good, i had the same idea in my previous hack Ashuro The Badger, good work dude!

3. LordXernom

LordXernom Well-Known Member Member

This is your first hack I've enjoyed playing - artwork is superb as always, level design is much better in my opinion (I would only nitpick wrecking balls on sections when I running, so I couldn't predict that and it kinda stopped momentum), the music is Joe work, so it's good, especially I love Green Hills/Toot Toot Sonic Warrior SMPS... The only thing I don't like is the boss - too hard/cheap in my opinion (says person who made shitty S1 hack called "Physics Abuse"). Also checkpoint before boss is red instead of blue. Overall for me this is ok hack and your previous hacks aren't bad. I'm the one, who should bash and insult myself for making abominations like Homeland or S3 And Windows. You have great potential and if you put more work, heart and soul into hacks like this I'm sure you'll make some masterpieces soon. Goodluck! ;)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
    Angel X likes this.
  4. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

The artwork has caught my eye, it's not anything major, but there are tiny tidbits of art touches in place, some of them you have to really look carefully to notice them, but, it's worth it! I noticed the curves have a tiny pixel bevel in them, I noticed the grass is a little more natural, I've noticed you've put emphasis use on the black/white colours in conjunction with shades, you are gradually becoming quite the fine pixel artist, keep it up!

Having said that, I'm not too comfortable with the Mania influences here, you don't want your hack to lose its originality and uniqueness...

5. Angel X

Angel X Well-Known Member Member

May do tell you something?
    Stop saying that everything you do is a shit.
    I don't think this is a bad game for the reasons that Xernom explained.
    I know you can create epic rom hacks and that with time you will improve more and more!
    Believe in yourself:)
    (I hope I didn't make grammatical mistakes XD).

TruffledToad and LordXernom like this.
  6. Burst

Burst You call this a connection? Oh, give me a break. Member

I have to admit, you can do anything if you try. (haha bad pun because the song playing in the first zone is you can do anything...) This hack was awesome. I loved the layout, the new background stuff, it was really cool. (and the boss, oh this boss...) I liked this hack. Really, you shouldn't give up. Just believe!

You are a great person, you do great hacks and compared to the unlimited trees from 2016, you really improved a damn lot. You shouldn't give up. You are talented and we all know that.:)

Angel X and LordXernom like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.