The SSRG Archives

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Spanner, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

You may have remembered at the start of the year that some content on the forums was no longer visible on the board as it was being archived for the purpose of the transition to XenForo 2 and all the things that the upgrade will entail. If you have any suggestions regarding the upgrade please go here.

Unfortunately the transition is taking longer than expected due to various reasons and one thing that was not so good about the archived content is that nobody could really see it, which wasn't really handy if you wanted to find certain stuff but it wasn't on the board any more, which did not please some who have approached the staff about getting access to things.

The issue is now fixed. Now Trialists and Members can see the archives, so if you're looking for something posted in the past but it wasn't in the usual forums, it may have been put in here.

RouRouRou, ProjectFM, KCEXE and 2 others like this.
  2. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

You might want to allow guests access to certain archives as well, mainly tutorials and utilities.

3. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

Just here to say that I still think the tutorials should be accessible by guests. I just tried to share one of them with a guest in the hopes of teaching something, but they were unable to read it.

4. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus The Railgun Member

Academy City
    Wish it were that easy. It would require a mess of permission changes, and I've only got so much time in the day.

RouRouRou and Pacca like this.
  5. LuigiXHero

LuigiXHero Well-Known Member Member