Asking for Playtesters!

Discussion in 'Discussion & Q&A' started by Pacca, Dec 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacca

Pacca Having an online identity crisis since 2019 Member

I'm currently in the finishing stages of making a new demo, and I want some preliminary playtesters to help me iron out some unforeseen bugs before I make a public release. That said, I won't just let anyone playtest, so their are some criteria I need you to meet. If you want to leave feedback on my private beta, please PM me with some links to critique on other hacks you have done beforehand, so I can tell the quality of your criticisms. If I feel you can give good feedback, I'll respond with the rom and preliminary info about the hack in the next day or two. Also, I could use some help debugging some minor issues I'm currently experiencing, so if you're up to the task, I'd appreciate it if you contributed in that way too. Just include that you'd like to help me debug in the PM and I'll be happy to cooperate with you.

P.S. If any mods feel this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. Couldn't think of a better place to put it.

EDIT: I currently don't require any debugging help. I only require simple critique for now.

EDIT: I'm still open to more playtesters if anyone is interested.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.