BULLSHIT!

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Nikkiisawesome, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikkiisawesome

Nikkiisawesome Newcomer Trialist

I WANNA MAKE A FUCKING ROM HACK IN SONED 2 BUT WHEN I DO SO IT SAYS I NEED TO INSTALL SONED 2 IN ITS FUCKING FOLDER! DO I HAVE TO EXTRACT THE FILES OR FIND SOME FUCKING FOLDER TO DO IT! SORRY FOR YELLING!

2. jubbalub

jubbalub Mania fanboy Member

1. Open the SonED2 zip and put it in a folder

2. Open the folder containing your disassembly and copy the files to a subdirectory inside of your SonED2 folder.

Also, tip: If you're going to act like this, capsing and demanding things, you are not going to get far on this site.

3. MainMemory

MainMemory Well-Known Member Member

You do not need to copy anything into SonED2's folder. Just place appropriate project files in a subfolder of your hack/disassembly folder, run SonED2, navigate to the project file folder in the Open dialog, and there you have it. Or you could do the same thing with SonLVL.

4. Chaotix

Chaotix Bad at Team Fortress 2 Member

I'll be honest here, you shouldn't act like this in the forum otherwise you'll probably get banned within minutes.

Also, I wouldn't recommend using SonED2, but rather SonLVL as it's a lot more user friendly and you won't run into this problem.

5. Slash

Slash Well-Known Member Member

Jesus, don't need to make two whole topics about it and another one to say you're sorry...

6. ProjectFM

ProjectFM Optimistic and self-dependent Member

I think the second one was because of the double posting problem.

7. redhotsonic

redhotsonic Also known as RHS Member

In the future, if you want help, you will have to be a lot more polite to our members, and more patient with yourself rather than being a stroppy git.

8. Slash

Slash Well-Known Member Member

​The posts are two minutes apart, so why would it be a double posting problem?

9. DanielHall

DanielHall Well-Known Member Member

There have been several instances that I've seen in the General Screenshot/Movie Thread that are minutes apart.

10. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

Seeing as the question has been answered, along with the fact the topic creator apparently has no respect for the userbase, I'm locking this topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.