Emoticons

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by Irixion, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Small little nuisance at least on my end--The emoticons look absolutely gay. Out of place. The forum theme is so shiny and all the buttons look beautiful but those emoticons look like ass. So my suggestion is, is there any form of replacement? There has to be something out there that looks better!

2. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

I believe they're the default IPB set.

There's also a bunch of missing stuff but they'd be best off being removed.

3. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

I'm aware that they're default IPB, but the rest of the forum got updated to shiny new themes did it not? I think emoticons deserve some TLC ^_^

4. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

The board currently only has one new skin and that was handled by Qjimbo. I think Ordos is going to look at doing a few new skins when he has time, but we do keep our IPB up to date, and 3.3 will be released soon, which will no doubt mean having to re-skin everything again.

If there are other people here concerned over a smiley face you can add in a post, feel free to look for a new pack or even make up your own set that we could use. Until then, it isn't a concern. There's other stuff that needs attention right now such as the website.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.