Help on keep my hack

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Darkny Coiler, Dec 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkny Coiler

Darkny Coiler Newcomer Trialist

Hello everybody, my name is Darkny and I'm on a hack called Lunar in Sonic the Hedgehog, aviable January or February 2016. Thanks to Selbi I just have done the Spin-Dash, on sonic games dimension I've done the double jump, and I need more moves as the Super Peel-Out, some known moves, and other stuff which it's change the visual stuff. As obvious I use the Hivebrain's disassembly, SONLVL and SonED2... well the point of that is could someone help me on keep my hack from now on?

2. LazloPsylus

LazloPsylus The Railgun Member

Academy City
    Um, no? You're stepping on a landmine by doing that. You have no real content, no reputation, and now based on your post, it seems you're asking for someone to do work for you. That gives the impression that you're lazy and you aren't willing to put forth the time or effort to actually learn the skills needed and make a hack. That's not well-accepted around here. At all.

Just a friendly warning before the dogs get ahold of you.

3. Darkny Coiler

Darkny Coiler Newcomer Trialist

Then I guess I should retire the hack and the account from here...

4. LazloPsylus

Academy City
    No...? It means you should work hard to learn how to do things yourself and not have to rely on others to do work for you. Your worst enemy in this is you, so take the first step, pick up a few manuals, and learn. You'd be surprised what you can achieve on your own.

HackGame likes this.
  5. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

"Oh, I have to do everything by myself? Life isn't handed on a silver tablet? Better retire from my hack."

I'm sorry, what? Look, you are a person who makes the impression they aren't completely braindead. You managed to stick around long enough to learn that disassemblies and SonLVL are the go-to utilities, and you did seem to have put in the least bit of effort in it. You already got to this point, why give up everything now?

This forum is more than glad to help on specific questions which you can freely ask at any time in the Basic Questions & Answers Thread, but just asking for someone to do everything for you just doesn't work.

6. SuperEgg

SuperEgg I'm a guy that knows that you know that I know Member

THE BEST GOD DAMN STATE OF TEXAS
    Daw guys. You're so mean. Stop fucking around and pulling his leg. Somebody just give this man the newest, best, and most kickass ESE program ever! Seriously, somebody give this man the latest in hacking tools known as ESE X! It does everything!

1. Level Ports from
    - S1 to S2B.
    - S1 to S2
    - S1 to S3K
    - S1 to SCD
    - S1 to S3D
    - S1 to SADX. Not SADC, as the Dreamcast is not capable of computer sex :(
    - S2B to S1
    - S2B to S2
    - S2B to S3K
    - S2B to SCD
    - S2B to S3D
    - S2B to SADX
    - S2 to S1
    - S2 to S2B
    - S2 to S3K
    - S2 to SCD
    - S2 to S3D
    - S2 to SADX
    - S3K to S1
    - S3K to S2B
    - S3K to S2
    - S3K to SCD
    - S3K to S3D
    - S3K to SADX
    - SCD to S1
    - SCD to S2B
    - SCD to S2
    - SCD to S3K
    - SCD to S3D
    - SCD to SADX
    - S3D to S1
    - S3D to S2B
    - S3D to S2
    - S3D to S3K
    - S3D to SCD
    - S3D to SADX
    - SADX to S1
    - SADX to S2B
    - SADX to S2
    - SADX to S3K
    - SADX to SCD
    - SADX to S3D

2. It does music ports as well. Any song from anytime, anywhere, throw it in. ESE X does it's magic and automatically SMPS's your Rick Rolls and Bach music.

3. Can add in any move.
    - Spin Dash? Of course
    - Peel Out? Fuck Yeah
    - Homing Attack? It's the fucking best, who doesn't want it in their hack?
    - Ports of the Shield Power ups? Why are you still here?

4. It also cooks a perfect steak.

5. It'll make you not suck at coding!!!!!

Link is right here.

Good Luck. You will go far with that kind of attitude!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2016
    HackGame, ArcaniaCQ, NiphFM and 4 others like this.
  7. LuigiXHero

LuigiXHero Well-Known Member Member

Don't forget the paid DLC for it that let's you convert:
    - Generations to S1
    - Unleashed to S2
    - Colors to S3K
    and last but not least
    - Sonic 06 to Sonic Labyrinth

8. Burst

Burst You call this a connection? Oh, give me a break. Member

is this a troll?

9. ThomasThePencil

ThomasThePencil resident psycho Member

to darkny:
    you're uh...not gonna get far...if you just ask other people to do things for you. it makes you look dependent on others, and, well...let's just say i've experienced firsthand what the result is. trust me when i say that if you continue down the road outlined by this thread, you're gonna have much more than just a bad time. in fact, i'd go as far as to say the more experienced people here, who have seen the worst of the worst and tried and failed to change them, will have a freakin' field day with you. even the less experienced ones that at least have the competence level expected by the community will barrage you with criticisms and trollposts based on your "predicament" which is actually easily solved (see also: egg's post about half the page up).

basically, what i'm sayin' is that you should try to do things on your own. be willing to experiment with all sorts of combinations. this isn't just true of sonic hacking, either; it's true of anything that requires time and patience. once you find something that works, iron it out and make sure it works well enough that people will accept it. if you pull the sort of stunt i once did with a homing attack, and make a new addition or change to an existing move that nobody else has done, i might even give you a gold star.

...or maybe all of it's just a terrible excuse for me bein' lazy when someone criticizes me on my coding. shit if i know.
    all i know is that, having had a firsthand experience of what happens when people stay on the road of laziness...i can't afford not to say something. i don't want people following the same route i did. it's actually one of the few instances where i actually come out of my otherwise-mostly-eternal absence.

all in all, kid...don't give anyone a bad time over it, ok?
    it's just a modified game.

(also, sorry if i sound like an ass here. i don't post here often, plus i rarely actually know how to word what i'm saying. i'm not very socially adept.)

your friendly neighborhood psychopath,
    thomas.

by the way, egg, if you're reading this...you are a genius and i can't fucking stop laughing at that trollpost. good job.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2016
  10. LazloPsylus

Academy City
    Alright, this has gone from informational to shitposting. No.

DanielHall and SuperEgg like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.