Improved Sonic 2 Nick Arcade Disassembly (WIP)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Filter, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Filter

Filter Active Member Member

Hello all yet again! I've been working on this for about a year now and I think it's good to give it some light. May I introduce an improved Sonic 2 Nick Arcade Disassembly, targeted at the asm68k assembler. This is also the very first time I have made a group specifically for making disassemblies, the group name is LethalToxins, expect plenty of useful disassemblies from my group very soon (including my fork of MDDC's Sonic 1 Prototype Disassembly which will also be moved over). Unlike Sonic 1's current disassembly, this one utilizes a better ram system for easier editing instead of just guessing how much ram you are gonna be using by using equs. If you'd like to help work on this please send me a message or make a pull-request of the repository, we're always looking for people willing to contribute to research! And yes when the disassembly is done we will be porting it over to other assemblers such as AS, and of course axm68k (made by Hivebrain). Hope you all enjoy!

Sonic 2 Nick Arcade Repository:
    https://github.com/LethalToxins/s2-nick-arcade-disasm

2. newbegaplayer

newbegaplayer Newcomer Prospect

cant get accses

3. JGamer2151

JGamer2151 Well-Known Member/Lurker Member

Hello Filter, as I was looking for your disassembly on GitHub, when I tried searching for it through various means, nothing came up. Is the disassembly erased or set to private?

At least give us the new link for this disassembly (or not).