Iojenkns

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by voice, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. voice

voice Well-Known Member Member

Given that either snkenjoi has access to iojenkns' account, or iojenkns felt that me enforcing the rules on the IRC network was enough cause to suspend me, I request that iojenkns's staff position be removed.

I'd also like to note that I was threatened with account removal if I continued to do so.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2009
  2. Ivy

Ivy Guest

I request the entire moderation system on this forum be looked at, honestly. Most of the mods I've encountered come off as very pushy or juvenile. I have no problem finding more mods for Jim if he gets his head screwed on straight .Rampkorv for example might be up for it. I would recommend Voice be a mod though honestly.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2009
  3. Ivy

Ivy Guest

iojnekns -

6:18

6:20

Are we supposed to think this is a coincidence?

4. Chaos Hedgie

Chaos Hedgie I'm 30 years old, with a OC. You'll live. Member

I honestly think snkenjoi is a worthless troll that only serves a purpose of getting reactions out of people. I don't care if he's working on a Rom hack or not. He shouldn't be getting protections. It's like how Tweaker would shield Stealth from punishment because Stealth was working on Megamix...(of couse he bitched to me about it on AIM, so yes Tweaker, you can't really deny playing favorites!)

EDIT: I get them both mixed up, are you guys brothers or something

5. iojnekns

iojnekns OBAMA '012!!!!1!!!!!&#33 Member

For fucks sake, have you nothing better to do, you idiots. Right, for the record, I haven't signed into this account since I last posted in the staff lounge, the same day as I suspended wetflame. Yes, snkenjoi has my account password, yes, the staff were all made aware of it. Hopefully this log will clear things up.

http://akjsnfddngjndg.pastebin.com/d18a757b8

I have made talking about SSRG a banned topic in the channel I inhabit, I will not tolerate snkenjoi mentioning all this stupid crap to me, so I had no idea this was going on. Leave me the hell out of this. And as for taking my staff position, knock yourself out. I didn't ask for the position - apparently I was given it by popular demand.

Just as a side note, having not visited here for a good while, I'll just say this. Wetflame, you are a fucking idiot, and a blight on this website. Either learn to hack, or fuck off. All you do is talk shit, while people are trying to learn. Voice, quite frankly, it sounds like you earned that suspension anyway, although I don't give a flying shit what you idiots spend your saturdays doing, having little internet feuds or some bullshit.

Leave me alone.

EDIT: Hedgie, unless you are sucking me off, I dont want to see your open mouth. You are as bad as wetflame. Learn to hack or fuck off.

6. Chaos Hedgie

Haahaha

If idiots such as Ritz or whatnot are respected and aren't harassed on a daily basis, yet don't hack, I don't see why I must hack to redeem myself.

What are you going to do? Suspend me because I can't hack? Hah. You make me laugh.

Just because you've learned how to shift code doesn't mean you're superior to me. We're all at the same level, bub.

7. voice

So, enforcing the rules is apparently suspension-worthy now. Thats super! The fact that you've given snkenjoi your password, especially when you have the elevated access you do, to me poses a rather significant security vulnerability.

8. Chaos Hedgie

Voice, remember unless you can't hack, apparently you're supposed to STFU.

Voice, you and I have butted heads many times in the past (....yeah like every day), but out of everyone I've seen, you're pretty fucking comptetent. How about we all nominate Voice to a staff position?

9. Ivy

Ivy Guest

This definitely doesn't sound like a guy we need to keep around.

Why the heck did snk have your password anyway...

10. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Voice, Qjimbo said to remove the gline and you ignored him. It's his fucking IRC network (apparently) and you refused to co-operate. Perhaps the entire IRC situation should be looked at, voice is really the only active ircop on the server. Plus the fact that due to Qjimbo's inactivity voice is running the channel. Now, according to a past post that I'm not linking because I can't be assed trawling through posts, Q was willing to offer his IRC and Shoutcast server to the SSRG. The IRC was later setup and was managed by voice because Q himself didn't know how to manage an ircd (which is piss easy) plus the fact that the server was running Windows, which was unsuitable because due to supposed elitism nefariousIRCu was wanted on board.

As for the staff team, it's obvious that it is improving. I think that the current staff team is fine, people do need to work more and with the intercommunity zone gone from here, it reduces the workload. iojnekns was brought in because people wanted him in - therefore this was a good decision to make. If you're unhappy with shit, go run your own fucking forum and see how hard it is to make it successful. If you really do need someone who knows how to moderate a fucking forum I know IPB like the back of my hand. However, I don't see the need for more staffers.

11. redhotsonic

redhotsonic Also known as RHS Member

Am I a bad staff person?!

Seriously, voice shouldn't be suspended so I will remove that if I can, Ivy and Hedgie can stop their complaining. Especially Ivy as that's all I see him do.

Can someone explain the main problem? What exactly has iojenkns done?

12. Chaos Hedgie

Protip: Ivy is a "Her"

So um, I guess allowing someone else to access your account to suspend people who haven't done a thing wrong is okay with you?

Considering that, you know. The IRC and forums ARE separate.

13. redhotsonic

I didn't know that bit. voice is unsuspended.

14. iojnekns

Hedgie: actually if I had my way (and I've been very vocal about this) then I'd have kicked out all the non-hackers a long time ago. If you want to discuss sonic, there are plenty of non-hacking orientated sonic fansites out there. Frankly, I've never seen yourself, or wetflame or voice even mention the blue dude once anyway. You, I see you telling people you're black repeatedly, and starting arguments with people in members lounge topics. Thats it. That people would actually pay to get you out of there so they could hold a conversation in peace doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Wetflame: very good, don't want to keep me around. Fine. Why would I want to stay around, being on the same forum as you alone, never mind anyone else, is an awful prospect. I'd be able to discuss how all your opinions are facts and all my opinions are shit and make me an evil slimeball bumfuck, or whatever it was you called me the first time we conversed. I think you think people are nasty to you because of whats on the outside, but you're just insufferable. You're horrible on the inside.

Voice: Yeah, apparently Jimbo said snkenjoi could come back on the server and you glined him anyway, because you can, and because you don't like him.

I really can't be arsed with a ten page "he says, she says" pig-tail-pulling, pushing each other in the mud session.

Finally, snkenjoi has the same password, because initially we both used one account on retro, until we were made to have seperate ones. The passwords have been the same ever since, for any sonic related site.

I think thats everything, enjoy your bitching session, kindly leave me out of it. I had absolutely nothing to do with it at all. Staff was given to me without even being told, snkenjoi went and did a load of bogus shit without me being told, and now this.

Leave me alone. Delete my account if thats what makes you tick. God knows, the chances of me getting a good conversation about say, level design, in this dump are non existent. Its no skin off my nose.

15. voice

If the claims commadoo was making were in fact true then I would have had no problem remove the gline right there and then, but again looking over the logs this was not the case. Even then, I removed the gline as Qjimbo requested, instead making it a time-based ban which apparently snkenjoi is ok with. And yes, at this point I'm pretty much the one running the IRC, and this must be by Qjimbo's choice as hes constantly on the forums but rarely on the IRC. Even with regards to the rules that were made, I talked to Qjimbo a few times about it and while he agreed that there needed to be rules he never put forth any ideas. I acknowledge that Qjimbo, Ordos, Shadow Fire, and Striker are the full owners of the place since they are the administrators, and I would think this would be clear by the fact that Qjimbo still has his O:Line, and he still has full access to the shell that the IRC software is running on.

By the way, if they were to decide to move the IRC off of my server I will not keep them from doing so, I'm not so petty as to say "NO!" and then lock everything up.

16. redhotsonic

Removal of ionjenkns staff permissions are only to be done by the choice of the administrators only. No other member (including staff) has no choice.

17. Chaos Hedgie

Protip: You're full of shit. I don't throw my race in anyone's face, and I don't INSTIGATE arguments.

If you had your way you'd kick all the non-hackers out? You're an idiot.

I like RHS. He, along with Jimbo are probably the only admin/staffers that admit when they're wrong, instead of using shitty excuses like "social experiments"

good god.

18. iojnekns

PROTIP: You're a dickhead.

See, I can do that stupid "protip:" thing too. I'm full of shit? What for? For having an opinion? Well I'm not surprised, since my ideal world involves you not being here. Why exactly are you here again? I've never quite worked it out. See, the hackers, they sit, they discuss, they research, they treat the place like a university. Very easy to get on with. You? You're a sensationalist little shit, always looking for drama, love to try and make a big song and dance "FIRST TIME IN HISTORY MEMBER BANNED FOR MONEY" like you're a fucking moron. The vast majority of people will look in, see that you are being a clit, again and move on without saying anything so you're under the deluded impression that no-one but the poor sod you've roped into arguing with you this week is against you. And you never bring up your race? You are having a fucking laugh mate, that is literally the only thing I know about you. You thread it into posts where it isn't even relevant. I'm surprised it isnt in your fucking signature.

Oh and a veiled jab at Tweaker, very refreshing, I think we've all go your point by now. You think Q is a great admin because he's literally bending over and gesturing towards his ass and letting you manipulate him, bully him, cajole him into having your own "we hate retro" forum because you got run out of that place too. With any luck they'll get sick of you here to and you'll fuck off to some other website.

Oh and since I'm feeling a bit grouchy and you decided to call me "full of shit" simply because you don't agree - have this, just too illustrate how pointless throwing pathetic insults is

You're a shitty, dickheaded, bell-ended little fuck-bag with clits for eyes and a big shrivelled boner for a nose and a sideways gash mouth. Your head looks like a scalded bollock that was left in the bath too long, a wrinkled shitty cum-sack. And I fucked your grandmother. She was shit in the sack. In fact, she did shit in the sack.

19. redhotsonic

Everything has been researched, we now know everything about /sonic, so theres nothing but drama now.

20. voice

Not yet, we still need someone to break into Naka's house, I'm sure he has some goodies there we'd like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.