Announcements (POLL) Telephone Projects Name Change to SSRG Open?

Discussion in 'The Sonic Telephone Projects' started by ArcaniaCQ, Oct 24, 2016.

?

Shall we rename and change the format or the Telephone hacks?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. ArcaniaCQ

ArcaniaCQ Well-Known Member Member

Well after some downtime for the telephone projects due to the hacking contest stuff I want to ask if we should rename it and change the entire format to build a comunitybased Sonic Hack using an entirely open disasm. for Sonic 1 and 2.

Let me know what you think in this poll and give some feedback on some changes while at it.

2. breakthetargets

breakthetargets Well-Known Member Member

I think we should change the format and the name, and make it so members who want to be a part of it are the only people who can work on it on GitHub.

3. Ziro_

Ziro_ Mentally Skewed Member

Set up an approval based github page where you have them do a test before being allowed to make changes or see the code so they do not steal. Another thing that you should do make you have to approve any change so it doesn't become a acid pallet glitch fest in there.

4. Burst

Burst You call this a connection? Oh, give me a break. Member

Why not make it so that 5 People have one week to make an Sonic hack. You wait until three hacks are done and then, we can vote for the best one. The one with the most votes will win.

5. ArcaniaCQ

ArcaniaCQ Well-Known Member Member

Not gonna make this a competition at all.