Postbox area's auto-wrap has been tampered with recently.

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by MarkeyJester, May 1, 2015.

1. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

As the topic states, in BBCode mode, just yesterday, it functioned normally, the text would wrap automatically upon hitting the right side of the box, dropping to the next line. VERY recently, as in, TODAY, the auto-wrap appears to have been removed, causing my paragraph here to stretch and be displayed on a single line. This prevents me from being able to see what I've written in the paragraph without having the drag the slider across. I am also unable to determin how large the paragraph I've made is, and have to resort to coming out of BBCode mode, just to see.

Is there a chance this can be reverted, quickly and quietly? I accept a lot of the silly pathetic and stupid changes made by IPB, but this is one that I will not tolerate.

2. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Today? I've started to notice this weeks ago, but I didn't mind it too much, hence why I didn't bring this up. It also doesn't happen in the Rich Text Box for me, only in the plain viewer.

3. Devon

Devon I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me? Member

Hmm, it works just fine on my end. So, I don't quite understand what's going on.

4. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

Strange, just tried it for myself and it seems to be wrapping just fine. Have you tried running a forced browser re-cache and giving it another try? Also, am I right in thinking that you are using the Neo SSRG Clean Cut theme?

5. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

Encountering this issue now myself, although it doesn't do it all the time. But, I'm not gonna bother trying to fix it, as I plan to upgrade to Invision Community Suite at the weekend. If it still happens post upgrade, then I'll look into it.

6. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

Okie doke, thanks for getting back to me on that one.