Random Biching

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback Archive' started by shadowbeasts, Sep 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

Ok, it seems that everytime I post a hack topic someone says something like why don't you just post another leaving topic or a topic about hacks that I have not made yet (I find it very hurtful.) Let me just say I'm not emo and the rules didn't say anything about hack idea topics not being allowed so I'd like everyone to know three

things:

1. I want to start over with this account no new ones.

2. I'm not going to create any more leaving topics.

3. I'm not going to create any hacking topics with no images or any idea

topics.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
  2. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

Some people can be arseholes, in which case we'll deal with it appropriately. Though you brought this on yourself for constantly creating leaving topics in the first place.

Maybe not, be we've mentioned and stated it before plenty of times.

Clarify and rephrase what you mean please, just so we're clear.

Then don't.

Then don't.

Those three things can be dealt with by yourself more or less, if you feel that other people mentioning it is a bit nasty or uncalled for, then agreed, we'll make sure no-one acts like a dick about it, all you had to do was send one of the staff a PM explaining your situation and we would've handled it quickly and quietly without a fuss, insted of getting all hyped up and creating a bitch thread.

3. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

He does bring up a good point. The hacking forum requires rules. Otherwise, people will go overboard and post topics that shouldn't be around.

4. Tongara

Tongara Well-Known Member Exiled

I have to say, the replies that me, SOTI, Selbi and MarkeyJester were not really all that bad towards you. Some people are going to be dicks, and you just have to accept this, as you will find this all through life. Just roll with the punches.

5. shadowbeasts

shadowbeasts I'm Legend Member

What I mean is that I'm going to keep my account but I don't want any one to post on my topics

and forget about those topics/posts.

Sorry I didn't send a PM I was just pissed off that and I found

very hurtful but I could post that before because I was posting on my PSP and didn't have enough room to post it. Off topic: the PSP will only let you type so much.

6. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

Well I think we're done here.

About using a PSP though, I've posted a topic here before on a PSP and the only limit I found was the speed in which you could type, and nothing more, so I see no reason why posting on a PSP should be any different, infact if anything it should improve the chances of spelling words correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.