Sonic 1:Random Hack by Dawid Demo 2

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Grosy, Apr 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Grosy

Grosy Romhacker + owns a mega drive 2 Member

Okay so i am here to show off my hack called: "Sonic 1 Random Hack". This hack features moves like: the spindash,peelout and air roll.The following people that helped with some stuff in the hack were:EddyTF (he helped me setup the peelout),Sonic Retro tutorials.JustTheSonk (Sunset hill zone pallate and the sky base smps),the free assets thread and the mini tutorial thread..
    So this hack is mostly was made for fun but now became a hack id to show off here.
    Anyways have fun playing this demo and I also assume razor and zennon and amy rose longplays will soon play this.Also before you play you can take a look at some of the screenshots of it too: upload_2023-4-14_20-13-49.png upload_2023-4-14_20-12-38.png upload_2023-4-14_20-8-30.png
    Also feel free to tell me all of the issues and things you dont like (because i will fix those in the next demo)

Attached Files:

2. RobiWanKenobi

RobiWanKenobi Python Developer and ASM enthusiast Member

Issues:
    Sunset Hill's music doesn't loop, and the music doesn't really fit sunset hill
    There is a fair bit of dick-ish level design
    spindash doesn't animate
    The end of act music is clearly broken, and a lot of music seems to be that way
    The special stage 1 level design is, just really boring and a bit dick-ish at the end
    the music slows down with speed shoes

Grosy likes this.
  3. Grosy

Grosy Romhacker + owns a mega drive 2 Member

What song do you think fit the sunset hill?

4. RobiWanKenobi

RobiWanKenobi Python Developer and ASM enthusiast Member

Something more calm, and a bit more upbeat since it is in a more grassy, less populated by Eggman area.

An example of one would honestly be EHZ's music(regular or 2p), or another would be one of the Green Grove acts from Sonic 3D Blast