Starting Fresh

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by Computerguy132, Aug 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Computerguy132

Computerguy132 Newcomer Trialist

My last project was in a word, a FAIL

BUT, this time, im going to start a new BETTER project.

Im going to use Sonic 2 this time, with a split disassembly using up to date tools,and testing it on multiple Emulators BEFORE i release a beta.

I will keep you up to date on progress.

2. DwhitetheGamer

DwhitetheGamer You got a serious fight in your hands. Member

*record scratches* Stop right there, pal.  What the others were doing was giving you constructive criticism and advice on how to improve your hack, not saying it was a total fail.  Your old hack has potential, you just have to work on it more, a LOT more.  Not only that, but it doesn't hurt to ask a few questions on how to hack properly.

You just have to follow our advice and keep working on it.

3. LuigiXHero

LuigiXHero Well-Known Member Member

Why couldn't you just use your old thread?

4. Misinko

Misinko Oh SHIT it's the Biolizard! Member

OK, look mate. It's great that you want to start over, but you don't announce it to the whole forum. 

Actions speak much louder than words here. Don't tell us you're going to improve, improve then show us the improvement.  

5. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

We dont care if you WANT to improve, but if you DO improve. I suggest going to work on your skills for few months and maybe from time to time help with issues that you face while working and maybe ask feedback every now and then but generally not interact with forums as far as hack releases or showing it extensively. Trust me when you focus on doing whatever and improving on skills this way, before making an actual hack and releasing one, helps a lot.

6. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

Yeah I'm just going to lock this. Pointless topic with no substance. Come back when you actually have something. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.