Coming Soon: 30 Day Project: Revisited

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Spanner, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

You're probably wondering first of all, why post this in Site News? Because it's always fun to try out new community-based news items. Plus, everything here is relayed to the front page, so it does benefit a lot.

If there's one hack to be watching, why not check out PsychoSk8r's 30 Day Project: Revisited. The current SSRG staff member and RetroHack owner previously worked on a Sonic 1 hack in which at the end of 30 days, there would be a lot of changes to it, as well as Psy learning new things about modifying the game. Now, just as the title says, he has revisited this hack and in under 30 days time, he will be releasing a new version of his hack, complete with new level art, remixed music, modified objects and a lot more.

Currently, PsychoSk8r is writing up new posts every day on the newly-relaunched RetroHack, where you can find out more about the next version day-by-day. If you want something right now, why not check out this video?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
  2. MicroChirp

MicroChirp Wow, I was so stupid a few years ago... Member

I saw it and I must say that it looks nice! Thumbs up for the 30 Day Project! ;)

3. Blazefirelp

Blazefirelp Spiritualistic Spriter....Wait what? Member

The level music.....LOVE IT. What is it the level music though? I recognize it.

Edit: I can't believe I didn't recognize that it was a slowed down version of GreenHill. XD

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.