Hacktube update.

Discussion in 'Site News' started by Qjimbo, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

Just letting you know I've been working on a solution for hacktube today and made some progress. Hacktube is still offline for the moment but hopefully I'll have something up this week. Stay tuned!

2. MrSpade

MrSpade It's meant to be Mr_Spad3 but y'know... Member

Cool!, I'll be looking forward to Hacktube being up again, since I wasnt around at the time it was operational.

3. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Yeah, this new Hacktube is going to be good. Trust me, this time there won't be any takedowns. :)

Although, that's one thing to be sorted, I did make a lot of other suggestions for improving the service and other facets of the site. Let's see how this goes.

4. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

I really like to see an improved version of hacktube. At first I was thinking "why was Qjimbo posting this when he wasn't even done yet?", but now I think different: It's good to know that you are at least trying to do something. I'm lookin' forward to it. :)

5. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

It's not going to be exactly how I described to you in private but it's an acceptable solution. It's a bit simpler but it uses KEGA Fusion so the emulation is very accurate, though this might change since KEGA has some odd scaling issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.