Upgraded to Community Suite 4.0.4

Discussion in 'Site News' started by OrdosAlpha, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

As you can see the forums have been upgraded to Invision Community Suite 4.0.x. Took way longer than I originally expected. Started at 8pm (+1 GMT) doing the prep work. Didn't start uploading the ICS 4.0.x files until around 11:30pm (+1 GMT). The upgrade itself wasn't started till gone midnight, and it took about an hour from start to finish.

Anyway, as you can probably see, the upgrade isn't entirely complete, as we're using the default ICS theme. I've still got stuff to do, like clean-up the forum database, install a couple of mods, and install a new forum theme (technically themes as I plan to upload a both an animated icon and static icon rendition of the new Clean Cut theme). I'll do the mods and database clean-up sometime tomorrow. The new forum theme may become available over the weekend, so for now the default Invision theme will have to suffice. May take longer, as the ACP has been completely redesigned, and I don't know where fucking shit is now. Oh, and I'm aware the flag images are all broken in the post profiles, I'll try and fix those tomorrow.

Also, a few members will have to have their special ACP priviledges re-instated. Those weren't carried over in the upgrade. So, if you require them back, then just send me a PM and I'll try and get them set back up for you, if I can I figure out how to in the ACP. BTW, I know who had these priviledges, so I better not get any PMs from cunts trying to be fucking smart.

Anyway, I'm fucking tired. Time for bed.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
  2. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Added a few missing things back such as the user list and other things. Ordos, that shit can be accessed by the little box on the left side of the screen.

3. OrdosAlpha

OrdosAlpha RIGHT! Naebody move! Root Admin

4. N30member

N30member non-pro user btw Member

Had noticed nothing strange and missing, thank god I could write this. 

Fuck, so much new things to learn what they do... 

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  5. Qjimbo

Qjimbo Well-Known Member Member

The upgrade looks good. Would be nice if I could get my access to the staff forum back, I like to chip in my 2¢ worth from time to time.

6. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

​Didn't you ask for it to be removed?

Also something looks different now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.