Sonic 1 Harder Levels

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by EMK-20218, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike B Berry

Mike B Berry A grandiose return Member

I don't think this was cancelled, though I thought this was thread was locked due to inactivity... hmm I guess it wasn't after all. So now that I noticed I bumped this thread as well, what should be done here?

2. EZEQUIEL

EZEQUIEL Active Member Exiled

I don't think this was cancelled, though I thought this was thread was locked due to inactivity... hmm I guess it wasn't after all. So now that I noticed I bumped this thread as well, what should be done here?</p>

Well if the hack was not cancelled then fine..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2012
  3. EMK-20218

EMK-20218 The Fuss Maker Exiled

No. The project isn't stopped, but this topic is receiving the current Sonic 1 Harder Levels's updates only (obviously!). Actually, some new projects were included to the Harder Project. The most recent additions/updates to the Harder Project are related to other project's hacks. This is the reason for this topic to be a bit outdated. Some of the Sonic 1 Harder Levels updates are yet private, and they will be shown soon. Specifically, when I get my internet working back in my home. Thanks everyone who're posting here, I hope you all to keep up our eyes on the Harder Project. Sonic 1 Harder Levels is getting really slow, but our works aren't stopped.

4. EZEQUIEL

EZEQUIEL Active Member Exiled

Ok is a good notice for me I like this hack :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.