I am so sorry

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by Nikkiisawesome, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Nikkiisawesome

Nikkiisawesome Newcomer Trialist

Dear SSRG,

I am very sorry for what I did in my post about SonED. I just get mad sometimes. So if you don't... no remorse.

2. snkenjoi

snkenjoi Well-Known Member Member

it's ok I don't think anyone cares

3. MarkeyJester

MarkeyJester ♡ ! Member

First of all, welcome to SSRG.  Home to the best double-triple-quadposts of our time!

We have a Discussion & Q&A sub-forum for any major questions you may have, if you have some VERY small questions, then ask them in the Basic Questions and Answers thread.  We also have a Showroom sub-forum for any work you wish to showoff, there's a General Screenshot/Movie thread for minor screenshots of videos from YouTube, that you may wish to show of your work.  We also have a Lounge for non-sonic/rom hacking related stuff.  Got something on your mind?  Have other interests besides Sonic?  Post em here!

But first!  Checkout the introductions thread to introduce yourself to everyone, and check out the forum rules, that's important...

Now that that's out of the way, maybe now would be a good time to tell us what your problem is.  Start from the beginning, and don't leave any information out!  What Sonic game are you hacking?  Where did you get the disassembly from?  What have you tried?  What errors do you get?  Etc...  We can't help you if we don't know all the details.  Provide links and information, the more you give us, the more we can help. Likewise, be careful about demanding responses, most people don't take too kindly to being told what to do by someone loud with an attitude problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2015
  4. Dakuma

Dakuma Newcomer Trialist

We all get mad. But that was not necessary. You could of just said "My Soned 2 won't work blah blah blah" Not extreme madness all caps. I'm sorry if your mad at this but I'm saying like it is.

5. Irixion

Irixion Well-Known Member Member

Calm your tits dude. May I suggest not using SonED and using SonLVL instead. It's a lot more UI, and user friendly imo. But there's tutorials. So go find them. And have fun. If you don't have fun then don't do it.