Discussion in 'Showroom' started by redhotsonic, Jul 2, 2015.
IS THAT PANA?! =D
Also, I didn't know New Super Mario Bros Wii was a thing...
That's his fan character "Calvin", who he's shown off before on SSRG.
Someone looks like a intruder on the picture above.
Yesterday I finished Act 2's layout, and today I did some art for the orbinaut and caterkiller. I still need to do art for Sonic. I haven't even done any work on him since the last release of this hack. lel
THE VIDEO SHOWS:
- New animations for Tails (Springs and balancing)
- Unique level design
- Level layout is no longer completely linear
- Some rings and objects can only be reached with certain characters
- Some actions of badniks were completely customized.
The buzz enemies now have two variations. One that releases projectile and other that doesn't release anything, just flying over the place causing damage if touched.
- Reduced the speed that makes Tails go up when the buttons are pressed during the hability of fly and swim, so the player is unable to abuse of this to surpass the level.
- Time limit don't exist anymore, so the player be able explore the level as he want without to worry about the time he have to perform a perfect bonus.
- Animated tiles weren't implemented yet.
- The extra life text is provisory. A text was inserted bacause I still didn't work on the life icons for the characters.
That Mystic Cave remix is fantastic and your hack looks like it's coming along well.
Can that be considered an enemy? Unless you put them at the characters' height or make it invincible, it'll be pretty rare that a character will be able to take damage from it.
Been a while since I've posted here, huh? Lately I've been working on a graphical improvement of the Super Mario World NES bootleg, and I wanted to share some of my progress:
Finally I managed how to make this teleporter to nowhere ring visually cute.
Thanks for praise my Aquatic Ruin SMPS remix. This arrangement isn't mine at all, but It consumed a lot of my time to make it to sound good.
As for the buzz bomber... Well, I'm working on a variation of the enemy. One that fires and other one that doesn't fire. It's to comfort the layout to the homing attack so that the hability can be used in a proper way, depending on the situation.
My hack progress:
Old preview video:
Holy mother of Sonic, this looks awesome. Also, I like the altered Sonic and hud sprites!
Separate names with a comma.