[2004] Sonic: The Lost Land

Discussion in 'Showroom Archive' started by Shadow Fire, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Fire

Shadow Fire Well-Known Member Member

Heheh... After the posts in SOTI's topic, I did some extensive digging around, and I finally found my original version of Sonic: The Lost Land. Now, while I may be a Council member and have my projects hosted, I decided it would be better to place it in here, as this shit tarnishes my current WIP project.

This proves how far I've come since I first started hacking, back in May of 2004.

I am deciding not to post any screenshots, and I can understand if you don't want to download. Though if you do, I'm sure you're gonna laugh at how half-assed this all was. I look at it myself, and shudder, thinking of how shit I was back then.

Click here to download

Please be aware that extended play may make you want to gouge out your eyes and drill holes in your head.

Anyway, enjoy. =P

2. Thundertimi

Thundertimi Well-Known Member Member

Heh! I actually think its challenging. i pressed that button in lime lake zone and shortcut got close :)

3. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Harmony Hill Act 3 was more of a Straight Line Zone Act 3 plus that irritating special stage music. Well at least the newer Lost Land hacks are more better.

4. Shadow Fire

Heh. Just agree with me when I say that if you pit the current version of STLL against this crap, the newer version would wipe the floor with it.

[​IMG]

5. Sephiroth

Sephiroth WHY SO CURIOUS?!? Member

Agreed.

Man, this could be worse than S2: R.E.C.T.U.M. (anyone remember that?)

6. Shadow Fire

*grins*

If you ever get to SYZ1 on this version, just look at how god-awful and half-assed it is. =P

Impossible to beat without debug... I think.

7. Sonic 65

Sonic 65 Active Member Member

WTF, I got past the switch in the wall puzzle, but it seems you forgot to program the light dash in :p

Also, lol at GHZ3, the layout is pretty much the same as my Sonic 1 Epsilon hack. I need to work on that more, it only has GHZ (LOLCRASH Zone) and SYZ (Straight Line Zone). It needs more Bottomless Pit Zone and Gay Orgy Zone.

8. Spanner

Spanner The Tool Member

Ah yes, that hoax you made & shown it to S2B. Well this version shows how Shadow Fire has improved over the years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.