[DOS] TOTOTEK MD-Pro Flashing Software

Discussion in 'Utilities Archive' started by Oerg866, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oerg866

Oerg866 Well-Known Member Member

Based on UCON64, I release this program, not directly a hacking-tool.

[​IMG]

As some of you might be aware, there is a flash-cartridge for the Sega MD/Genesis, called "MD-PRO" that is produced and sold by TOTOTEK. The flashing-software to flash games onto the cartridge is only available for Windows 95 and up. However, if you don't want to use this software for one of the following reasons:

• I still use a DOS computer
    • I don't like the GUI of the official Windows software
    • The official flash program is too buggy and slow for my use!
    • I just like the console window better
    • Anything similar to above

I have a solution! You can use my program, for that use. It comes with all files needed to flash games onto the cartridge.

You can set a variety of switches that the official software doesn't offer. You select files through an easy to use file explorer. Then, double-click a file or click on the "Flash" button. And you'll see a short process of flashing, and then you need to press a key, done!

Now, I don't really expect a large amount of answers to this program (simply because not many people own such a flash cart), but, If you DO have a cart like this, please report any bugs you find :)

Download

TO ALL WINDOWS USERS:

For use under Windows you need to download UCON64's windows port and unzip all files into MDPRO's directory.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.