Extended Camera in Sonic 1 and 2

Discussion in 'Tutorials Archive' started by Selbi, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selbi

Selbi The Euphonic Mess Member

Guide no longer available. Do not PM me or you will be blocked.

Today I came up with a pretty strange idea: An IP protected guide. I know there are a lot of people complaining about making features open for everyone, because the feature will quickly get old and nothing special anymore. But what if only people who show they won't abuse it get the code? And that's why I made this. I decided to make my Extended Camera code open for everyone who sends me a short PM including your IP address. I will then give access to the guide, which can be found here:

http://bsv-lueneburg.de/svprg/daten/Selbi/guides/"]http://bsv-lueneburg...n/Selbi/guides/

It's of course meant to be a test, to see if it's actually useful. I know, once the person sees the guide, he can easly copy and share it. But since it's just meant to be protected from complete idiots, I don't mind that. However, if I see any abuse in the system, I will delete your IP address immediately, so you better not mess with this system.

Updated condition: People no longer just need to ask me for the access, but they must also show me evidence that they really need this feature. This can be done by showing me a build of your hack for example. In other words: This is not really a guide, but my part of supporting a hack, which could need help.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2014
  2. M.N.K.

M.N.K. In the River of Darkness... Member

I actually have been working on trying have the extended camera in my hack with no luck at all at this point. Well at least it's protected as you said so no idiot can just come by and just get it for free and then host it somewhere and would be overused and piss other's off. Other than that, it will be very useful for my hack in this case right about now.

3. Selbi

Well, send me a quick PM and I'll give you the password.

4. Pokepunch

Pokepunch That guy who posts on occasion Member

What do you mean by Extended camera? Is a Sonic CD style camera?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2010
  5. Selbi

Yes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.