Greetings SSRG

Discussion in 'Discussion and Q&A Archive' started by NegaScott, Mar 20, 2016.

1. NegaScott

NegaScott Newcomer Trialist

Hi everyone. Greetings for every member here. I'm new and I like every hack I found here. Good works. Uniques music themes, sprites and perfect levels...
    I'm a tester and a normal player. Not bad and not pro. Every hack is a good challenge here. Like the Broken Knuckles and the S3&K Hard Bosses Edition.

Well... I'll ask something because I was looking for other hacks for test and I see before there was a S3&K hack called "Sonic 3 & Knuckles Advanced" created by a user called "Robjoe". And I try my best to find it but it's impossible. I only find a old version and I know there is not a way to get the last version because the hack was made like 10 years ago. And I have something in mind, but I'll wait for a reply and later I'll tell what I want to do...

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_054.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_061.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_053.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_069.jpg C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_016.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_020.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_040.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_048.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_086.png C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Sonic3KnucklesAdvanced_087.png

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. LordXernom

LordXernom Well-Known Member Member

I have something for you to beta testing... But I recommended using level select save state, because AIZ1 is broken and unfinished. So the beginning of HZ1, MZ1, CNZ1 and FBZ1 is completly changed, the rest isn't changed drastically.
    Here's the link for level select save state: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3tukd6dnosa9tw/sonic3k.gs0?dl=0

Attached Files:

NegaScott likes this.
  3. NegaScott

Nice. I'll test it now and I'll look every change. And I unlock the Level Select by Tails flying.

Well on HZ going up with Knux on the loops path if I go through the first one I fall into the floor. And later some walls and floors become unable to walk in... (Sorry I can't take screenshots, I'm not in a PC I'm playing it on my phone).
    The underwater paths looks normal except for some scrapped squares on the walls behind you. And I find white things under the water of the surface.
    Except for those things the level looks nice.
    The tubes on Act 2 looks scraped on the black area with those squares again.

MGZ looks amazing! I like the new sprites and the begining. The only thing is I don't have a way out. But this level looks incredible.

Same thing with CNZ and It's scrapped, I use the debug mode to go through the level. But I like the new sprites you're going to use. Looking good.

Flying Battery looks perfect. It's a good start.
    You only have to do the rest of this levels. If you want more testing I'm always here.

LordXernom likes this.
  4. AURORA☆FIELDS

AURORA☆FIELDS so uh yes Exiled

Guys please, get a room!

That said, if you want to be useful tester I suggest reading this, and maybe hanging around IRC (not being annoying twat preferrably). Creating "I want to test hax" threads aren't exactly popular shit here.

NegaScott likes this.
  5. AbyssalLeopard

AbyssalLeopard Well-Known Member Member

Welcome to the forums, NegaScott. Have a nice stay!

NegaScott likes this.
  6. NegaScott

Thanks a lot Abyss. And I'll do it Natsumi.

7. ArcaniaCQ

ArcaniaCQ Well-Known Member Member

Hello and Welcome to the Forums NegaScott :)

NegaScott likes this.
  8. NegaScott

Thank you CaveQuest :)

9. StephenUK

StephenUK Working on a Quackshot disassembly Member

I wouldn't say that was true as such. If someone wants to make a thread offering his or her services as a beta tester with a view to people approaching them, then I don't see any issue with that. If the person starts hounding the creators of hacks within their threads begging the creator to let them test their hack, then we have an issue.

Crimson Neo and NegaScott like this.
  10. JoenickROS

JoenickROS ROS (bug fixing in progress) Member

Crimson Neo and NegaScott like this.